Escape Velocity Nova

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane
Hi there, people! :mrgreen: How are you doing? I thought I'd drop you a brief line to let you know I haven't vanished again but that I'm just busy... With two things: work and the (somewhat dated) game Escape Velocity Nova. My bet is you guys will like it and since it's shareware, give it a try. You can download it here.

I love EV Nova...

Actually, I like all the versions of EV.

I'm going to have to pick up that game again after I have beaten Rebellion a few dozen times from both sides and tried out a few of the mods from this site. (I'm waiting for my game and new laptop to arrive this week!)

I recommend just about anything that Ambrosia will put out.

Guest Scathane
I haven't tried any of their other games... A specific one you'd recommend?

I haven't tried any of their other games... A specific one you'd recommend?

Honestly, mainly I've just played all three versions of Escape Velocity... the first may still have been the best... although it could be due to the full Star Wars mod that was available.

Other than that, they made a bunch of other little games... most of them were just fun little puzzle type games... but fun.

Most of them were just for the Mac though.

I went and I looked... there's just a few other Windows games available. Couldn't necessarily recommend any yet because I haven't tried them... but I will try them soon. :D