Good day

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane

Since I haven't been around SWR for a while, I thought I'd check in and see how everybody's doing...

For me, I've had a busy period in RL, as a result of which I wasn't able to keep up with the forums. I plan to change that in the time to come however, so, it's time for...

The Revenge of the Scath!

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scath! Welcome back mate! :D

Good to hear from you

Hope RL wasn't too much of a bother for you.

And let the revenge begin: BEAK

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Ye gods! Scathane is back! It's been quite a while since your last visit, sir. Are you going to bump your post count up those last few notches to five thousand? It seemed an awful shame for you to leave when you were so close to being actual competition for Mad's renegade post count.

We're glad to have you back, Scathane. We're all going to run away and hide from the B.E.A.K. Police, now.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Hello and welcome back! :)

I hope you don´t belong to all these oldtimers who appear for a short "hello I´m back"-message just to disappear again. ;)

BTW I´m not a fan of all that beaking. :?

Who cares at all?! :roll:

Well, well, old friend. I'm very pleased to see you back. :D

As you already know, I'd taken you for dead (and the same goes to Trejiuvanat!). :|

I have the same sentiment as Eagle, concerned that you'll disappear soon after saying hello...

By the way, Scath, before your sudden disappearance you mentioned some vague things via Evaders about something "new" for the website. Um...do you have any news about this? If the plan was axed, can we know what it was? Do you even remember? :roll:

To catch you up: Jahled and I are Moderators now. Elvis pops in and out occasionally, and wormie recently dropped by to say hello...and then disappear. Oh...and some sad news... :(

I certainly hope to see you around more often, old friend. :D

Guest Scathane
And half way in the door, Scathe vanished in a puff of smoke..
Cut me some slack here, Jahled, I won't be gone immediately... Anyway, the plan wasn't axed or anything but seeing as I disappeared, I guess Evaders left it for what it was... So, I won't divulge it just yet and will bring it to E's attention again in a while.

Sad news about the Grand Moff indeed! I guess he lost the battle in the end... :-(

As for the rest: Trejiuvanat gone missing, hey? Well, he's prone to pop up his ugly Vong head around the doorway before long, is my bet.

How have the rest of you been?

Guest Scathane
Scath!!!

Brilliant to see you back! Its been so long. :D

Why, thank you, Mad! It's good to be back... How have you been doing? 7619 posts, eh? That's going to be a tough nut to crack, dude... But I'll see what I can do...

I noticed that we'd lost our other Texan as well. Where do those crazy kids run off to?

Who are you calling a "kid", you young whipper-snapper? :wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Who else? Admiral Fishface has been gone along time. The_Mask has also disappeared :( LLF generally comes and goes.

As for Miith! He left us hanging, the last thing he told us was that he was engaged

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Who else? Admiral Fishface has been gone along time. The_Mask has also disappeared :( LLF generally comes and goes.

As for Miith! He left us hanging, the last thing he told us was that he was engaged

In the spirit of Scath's return, I'm going to go ahead and BEAK you on, among other things, the spelling of Mitth's name. Two "T"s, one "I", not the other way around. :wink:

What's that you say? I'm promoting spam? Alright, fine, I'll write a "productive" post, now. :evil:

Mitth is still around on Facebook, but he isn't very active- at least, not with me. I don't know if he talks with SOCL or Rob very often. GAT... We have indeed seen almost none of him. Trej was only just leaving when I showed up, and Admiral Antilles had apparently left a few months ago when I first arrived.

It's odd what we see in two years on a forum. I always kinda wonder why people stop posting and then coming back. Did the real world pile up on them, like it did with Scath? Did they have something tremendously personal strike them in the gut, like SOCL? Did a tragedy strike our forums, like with Paul? Have they just forgotten their password for the hundred and thirty-third time, as it is with Tex and his hiatuses (hiati?)? :wink:

12/14/07

Well, since the release of Revenge of the Sith (were on the forums then, or had you already disappeared? :? ), much of the Star Wars conversations have stagnated and only occasionally rekindle with newbies passing by and posting some discussion we years ago started, pounded into the ground, and finished. The Force Unleashed seems to be about the most exciting forum coverage in some time... :|

Eck, but that's just the way I've seen it.

Edited by SOCL
email notifications

Admiral Fishface is maybe skiing the austrian alps nowadays. Mask and LLF are here very often. They just lurk. Especially LLF and Bad Samaritan. :mrgreen:

Mitth is maybe too busy in adding new members to his new founded family if you know what I mean. ;)

I would love discussing lots of things concerning SW, but as soon as a thread is started it´s already dead, though nobody has or wants to add anything to it.

Guest Scathane
Hopefully the SW TV series will respark a lot of conversation in the General discussions area.
Star Wars television series?! 8O8) I'm most definitely lagging behind here. I thought this was still in the rumor phase but I've checked Wikipedia and discovered that it's scheduled to be aired in 2009! That's great!

Admiral Fishface is maybe skiing the austrian alps nowadays. Mask and LLF are here very often. They just lurk. Especially LLF and Bad Samaritan. :mrgreen:
Mask and LLF, hey? I'd love to have a chat with them!

Mitth is maybe too busy in adding new members to his new founded family if you know what I mean. ;)
Er.., no I don't... :oops: As stated above: I'm hopelessly lagging behind. What's this new found family of Mitth?

I would love discussing lots of things concerning SW, but as soon as a thread is started it´s already dead, though nobody has or wants to add anything to it.
I would love debates about SW or any interesting topic in general as well! For some, this may be new but I love a good debate! What do you think the reason is that other members don't contribute?

What's this new found family of Mitth?
To fill you in on Mitth, he's now engaged to his girlfriend of a year or so, I believe. I see him all the time on social networking sites, but he rarely has contact with most of us these days.

He married her last autumn to be more exactly. ;)

I would love debates about SW or any interesting topic in general as well! For some, this may be new but I love a good debate! What do you think the reason is that other members don't contribute?

Good question. Some told that they rather ignore the "general discussion"-section, though the "outside interests" is far more interesting. Maybe some of the other fellas may tell you why.

Hey, start a topic up and I'll discuss- I think that the issue lies in the fact that we've beaten most of the topics we could have discussed into the ground.

12/14/07