Movies

Darth_Rob

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the primary reason that we're the most obese nation right now :roll: We ought to make sumo wrestling an Olympic event just so that we can dominate in it :roll:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Yes but good chocolate with which you don't get fat :wink: Just kidding we have simply learnt moderation. :P I heard that after eating 30 kilos of chocolate you feel like if you had smoked weed... Sounds easier to smoke.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Chocolate is one of the world's most widespread passions. The typical Swiss eats more than 21 pounds of this candy each year. Even the average Belgian or Brit downs some 16 pounds annually, and here in the United States, consumption weighs in at roughly 11.5 pounds per year.

You call that moderation, Mad? :lol::wink:

12/14/07

Probably the primary reason that we're the most obese nation right now :roll: We ought to make sumo wrestling an Olympic event just so that we can dominate in it :roll:

i would say not only this.. but also the typical portions you see in restaurants these days helps the U.S. be obese as well... i mean.. you were made to feel like crap cuz you didnt clean your plate when you were young.. and now that its engrained in your psyche they give these huge plates of food wherever you go that no man could possibly ever finish... but you feel compelled to... so you try.. and you end up overstuffing yourself...

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

Parenting's the problem. End of story.

Ditto. The answer is parent interest/interaction with their children, and M-O-D-E-R-A-T-I-O-N when it comes to "food" (forget the "junk" food, nobody really needs it).

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

This was on msn today... i knew it was bad.. and this proves it... the link came from this article which is about the obese youth in the U.S.

And I agree, if parents took a more active role in their kids lives these days it probably wouldnt be as bad. And if parents learned that it was bad to take your four month old to McDonalds and Restaurants and feed them that food... I seriously saw that over the weekend.. it was horrifying.

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

I'm amazed that obesity is not more of a problem at my school- Our soda machines were all apparently going strong, and as a testimate to that we got not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, but eight new machines filled with sugar water. Ugh... It's sickening!

I'll enjoy the ocassional soda, or have, say, a Mountain Dew if I haven't had much sleep the night before, or need to concentrate, but at most I have one every two to three months- some of these kids three or four in a day! It's ludicrous! 8O

12/14/07

Soda is quite ridiculous. I used to have it only when I went out to eat, but now most places offer flavored iced teas, which is a bit better than soda. I just cant stand drinking water. YUCK!!!

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I can have water just fine- I also like milk if I'm just at home. Plenty o' calcium and all that...

If I have soda I typically have Mountain Dew, solely because it has the most caffine and I only really drink soda when I'm dead on my feet. :roll:

12/14/07

Dr. Pepper flows through my veins... it is my life force... MMMMmmm... lol... i cant drink milk unfortunately (lactose intolerant).. water is.. meh... ok... and sweet tea is great.. but only in the right conditions... Dr. Pepper.. dont want anythin but!

I'll grab a Dew when I need to stay awake. Other than that I generally limit myself to one soda/week. Energy drinks are fun shit too.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"