Xans address in Alaska

Paul

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SWR Staff - Executive
Post count isn't everything folks! Sorry if the past summer was the most active time for you... but at least everyone got reset to April too

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

As far as the SWR Googlemap thing goes theres a blank marker in

Montana and none in either Dakota.

Maybe Xan's marker got deleted :? Wasn't there another thread somewhere with people's RL pictures? I do recall another map that had people's picture located in their marker. Now what was the name of that website ... ? ... FRAPR? or something like that. :? If anyone remembers that thread, post it here so we can go a Google "cache" search for the page. :wink:

I believe you are talking about the one on page one of Zoot Wars II... first post..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

409 posts!!! :shock: That's brutal, dude! Isn't there some way to manually restore the postcount?

HE LIVES!!!!!!! Welcome back, Scath!

@Tex: JH is correct. In the SWR map thread, which became Zoot Wars II, a link to a second map was posted. That is now post 1 in ZW2.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

409 posts!!! :shock: That's brutal, dude!

Try 1,000 on for size! :roll::wink: I guess I'll just have to make like Mad and get my posts back up somehow! Though it'll take a while as I have a new new hobby- fencing. Well, sort of... I have an actual lesson come Saturday... :roll:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

What kind? Modern or medieval?

You know, I have heard peopl talk about both, but no one has actually explained to me the difference.

What is the difference?

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Erm... How's Foil sound to you? I believe that it's modern. I'm probably also going to be learning Eppe (sp?) That form is used more than Foil, and I think that Saber is the most popular...

12/14/07

We're waiting for someone to volunteer to drive into the area he came from to find a clue.

EDIT: Hey Bad, you're what, a 2 hour drive away by your marker?

More? less?

Edited by Defender_16

i thought it possible to call his church?.. i mean.. we know where he was located.. and we know his name.. right?... I dont think vermillion SD is all that big... but.. maybe there are too many LDS Churches there.. im not sure.. i just didnt think it was gonna come down to driving out there..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Erm... How's Foil sound to you? I believe that it's modern. I'm probably also going to be learning Eppe (sp?) That form is used more than Foil, and I think that Saber is the most popular...

You are doing modern fencing then. In that kind you have three different weapons:

- Foil

- Sword

- Saber

@BS: Basically it comes down to this. Modern fencing is a sport and Medieval fencing is a martial art. I hope that answers your question.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

What you might want to know about LDS organization:

*For all intents and purposes the biggest group you'll find is the Stake. This is a geographic area based on membership. WI has five Stakes. Last I checked, Chicago alone had eight.

*Next is the Ward/Branch level. This is the level you need to be looking at. It is possible that Vermillion, SD has a Branch or a Ward. I kind of doubt that it does though. If I'm right in that respect we would have to figure out where the Ward/Branch does in fact meet. Then it would be a matter of finding the phone number for that particular meeting house. Then someone would have to explain the situation to the Bishop/Branch President. Now here is where you might run into a road block. The leader there might not want to give out the address. If that is in fact the case then someone might have to drive to SD to get the address.

Let me ask some people here what it would take to find where he went, where he's at now, etc.. It may take a few days, but I'll see what I can do.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• 2 weeks later...
*Blows off dust* I suddenly recalled our second map of SWR members in "Zoot Wars II" Apparently Xan's starting location was somewhere called Vermillion. While I wouldn't assume that he was accurate under normal circumstances, he did happen to make a joke about it, claiming that he was on a "Vermillion Star Destroyer." So, yeah. We can check with the local church there, and even give them his picture.

12/14/07

*Blows off dust* I suddenly recalled our second map of SWR members in "Zoot Wars II" Apparently Xan's starting location was somewhere called Vermillion. While I wouldn't assume that he was accurate under normal circumstances, he did happen to make a joke about it, claiming that he was on a "Vermillion Star Destroyer." So, yeah. We can check with the local church there, and even give them his picture.

Uh, Tofu ... maybe you should re-read page 2 of this thread. We've been there and done that :roll:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

So, yes. We need to get in contact with the people form his home town somehow. Preverrably before the 2 years is up. (It was 2 years right?)

That means if someone has to go there then fine, I'm all for that.

I'd go myself but he's not exactaly within 3 hours driving distance for me. :roll:

Just use the local phone book from a booth and atleast deliver a letter to someone that can get it to him.

You know, the following (forum names here) have been trying to get in contact with you for awhile, etc.

Whoever does this include your return address and then Xan can mail back.

Tofu... A mormon Church is called a Church of Latter Day Saints or LDS... thats very distinctive... hehe... i saw two entries... but one has like four street addresses? :?

It's Yockey, and there's only two names listed in the white pages for Vermillion, South Dakota (both have the same address & phone number). So, either they are his parents, one of his parents, or siblings, or relatives. So, the question is: make a phone call -or- write a letter? (hoping that they are related and can get in contact with him, or pass along his information to us). I'll volunteer to write a letter, anybody else want to? Anybody want to call?
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?