Rebellion Tournament

Mad78

Would you participate in such a Tournament?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in such a Tournament?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Buds :-)

Is there a mirc channel or anything that you guys hang out in or what?

I've lost touch with pretty much everyone from Reb.

It would be nice to play you Buds since I never got to play you I don't think.

FCL_Budious!! ha, things that come to mind

And also we should set up a TC tournament. remember those games with CD and SwLord? They were just power houses

I used to play TC I think .... what does TC stand for anyway > ....

S7E4L7H@msn.com

I play WoW I am sapho and demonixia on azshara server

TC? AoKII:The Conquerors?

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

I am starting to work on some of the rules for the Tournament. I shall post them later.

bob has a good set of rules for the game

Come, Play, Die

room 51 MSgamezone

why change tradition now :)

I am starting to work on some of the rules for the Tournament. I shall post them later.

Come, Play, Die

room 51 MSgamezone

???... where??? They added rebellion back to zone?! WTF didn't anyone tell me... OMG Hell freezes over

Hey kaos, I was out last night, but I shall be on irc channel tonight if you want to finish our game.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

Come, Play, Die

room 51 MSgamezone

???... where??? They added rebellion back to zone?! WTF didn't anyone tell me... OMG Hell freezes over

Hey kaos, I was out last night, but I shall be on irc channel tonight if you want to finish our game.

lol.. see? you got him all worked up now.

My expanded rules when you moused-over my game room, or joined where: "You come in, we play, you die.. simple, huh? =o) " no, buds.. the old reb rooms are not back.. sad to say.. You'd think they'd do it if the right person happened to get pointed to this site with his eyelids taped open looking at the 4,000 some number of patrons.. but..*starts to work evil plan* that's the same wistfull thinking we all have with tihs game.. EAW is not bad, off topic. =o)

lol.. see? you got him all worked up now.

My expanded rules when you moused-over my game room, or joined where: "You come in, we play, you die.. simple, huh? =o) " no, buds.. the old reb rooms are not back.. sad to say.. You'd think they'd do it if the right person happened to get pointed to this site with his eyelids taped open looking at the 4,000 some number of patrons.. but..*starts to work evil plan* that's the same wistfull thinking we all have with tihs game.. EAW is not bad, off topic. =o)

Hey bob, why don't you meet up with us in the #swrebellion chat, bring whoever you can dig up.

If the newbs need some training or vets want to have some games for old time sake, I want to try to start a weekly session.

#swrebellion @ glacier.blazeirc.net

-tonight 6pm EST (3pm PST) for all interested parties (each monday)

You can find me (budious) or Kaos (S734L7H) there pretty regularly now. Either of us are willing to play if we are not occupied with other doings.

If this has a good showing, perhaps we will make it a weekly occurance.

Of course that's convenient for U.S./Canada Players... Asian and Euro players can make their own convenient session times to meet weekly would be a good idea too. Tourney Practice!

I have played a few games and I guess it was the people that kept me comming back to rebellion cuz I can't say much about the game

Duno what about 5 rebex with buds

1 rebex with vader that was a game spoiler

screen resolution will not go to what my flatpannel wants either sso i keep getting a messaged that my resolution is wrong

Soooo

umm nah im not interested in a rebellion tourny lol

it was nice to see you all again though

S7E4L7H@msn.com is where I can be found

as for rebellion .... Meh its a coaster for good now

I have played a few games and I guess it was the people that kept me comming back to rebellion cuz I can't say much about the game

Duno what about 5 rebex with buds

1 rebex with vader that was a game spoiler

screen resolution will not go to what my flatpannel wants either sso i keep getting a messaged that my resolution is wrong

Soooo

umm nah im not interested in a rebellion tourny lol

it was nice to see you all again though

S7E4L7H@msn.com is where I can be found

as for rebellion .... Meh its a coaster for good now

Let me try hosting next time Kaos... I hosted today for pyschobob and we played 850 days straight to end of game without a single rebexe error.

Created a gmail account so as to make signing up easy.

To sign up just send a mail to rebelliontournament@gmail.com.

Thanks

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

• 2 weeks later...
Ok... so finally got around to emailing you. How many entries do we have so far mad? This thread is looking kind of dead.

The entries for the moment are those from which i have received an email and those who have posted on this thread.

I think i may post a message on the main page of the site.

All is going as i have forseen...

I have not forseen your forsight... please elucidate for us mere mortals.

• 4 weeks later...

March has ended and so has the entery period for the Tournament.

I shall, in the coming week, be emailing people and working about organising this competition.

I hope you are all ready. :wink:

guys i love your work and i hope this thing gets off the ground..

I did email the address with my own but have not received any emails..

My email is domsright@hotmail.com for anyone wanting a game... i can be flexible with my hours...but i am in Australia.

I have been playing a bit lately... mainly getting schooled by CDL_VADER and have had a game or two with budious also.

I do believe that you should write a piece for the sites main page... promote the tourny a little better.

I do have a question... Will you leave players to make their own game connections or recommend everyone downloads hamachi?

Hamachi has worked great for me and vader and can be tweaked to last longer than allowed..

Good luck i hope you get the tourny up and running soon

I have been a quite busy this week which has stopped me from really working on the tourny but it should be fully organised by the end of the weekend.