Rebellion Wikipedia entry

Guest Scathane

Well, I wrote half of it, of course it's correct! :lol:

Seriously though, this last bastion of Rebellion players and the RebED would certainly be worth mentioning.

Edited by AdmiralFishface
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/RiesstiuIV/Krempel/trapaure.gif

Sure. I'll give the shiny droid spelling and I'll take grammar. Oh, and I found out that I have a secret weapon to counter the mighty Scathane: The Google tool bar's spellcheck button!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
Sure. I'll give the shiny droid spelling and I'll take grammar. Oh, and I found out that I have a secret weapon to counter the mighty Scathane: The Google tool bar's spellcheck button!
I have another one: use the preview button before you post and take a minute to see whether your spelling and syntax are in order. It may be just me, of course...

I would support anyone willing to edit it to mention RebEd and this community more prominently ;).
Wikipedia is supposed to be unbiased, JI...

Am I the only one who's leadership ratings don't go up with Jedi training?

Characters with higher Force ratings have better abilities in diplomacy, leadership, espionage and combat, and can therefore absolve missions with a higher chance of success.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane

I reviewed your piece on RebEd and corrected only two grammatical errors. I then added the RebEd v.0.27 Urban Legend.

I am not sure about the first lines of the entire article. It says that the game was marketed as Supremacy for the European market as well, from experience, I know that the Netherlands are not among them: the game was released as Rebellion here as well.

Guest Scathane
Officially its only for the UK. For the rest of Europe should be Rebellion...
So, I can safely change this in the Wikipedia entry? Are we all in concurrence?

Characters with higher Force ratings have better abilities in diplomacy, leadership, espionage and combat, and can therefore absolve missions with a higher chance of success.

I'm still not sure about the leadership part of this. I had a game where Luke was a Master w/ a combat rating well over 3000 and his leadership was still at 70 (default level). I'm reluctant to change the wiki tho bc maybe my game's just screwy.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
The change has been made. Mad, what did you want to add about multiplayer? Edited by Scathane

No, that's a bit too specific, IMO. The wiki entry should just contain general information; if more specific questions arise, well, that's what the link to this page is for.

But do keep looking for mistakes, and things to add.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/RiesstiuIV/Krempel/trapaure.gif