Might just lose...

Mitth_raw_nuruodo

How many days will it take the AI to win?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How many days will it take the AI to win?

• Can't be done
    • 30-100
    • 101-250
    • 251-500
    • 501-750
    • 751-1000
    • 1001-3000
    • 3001+

Why are you bothering to up Wedge's diplomacy? Does that impact his Jedi training missions or something?

I like getting the Force-boost to all stats, but 0*any number is still 0. I was trying to think more long-term, not caring that I had half-a-dozen non-Jedi diplomats who would always be better at it than Wedge.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I actually haven't given that much thought, Xan. I think right now I'm going to go play Morrowind for a while. I haven't ever played all the way through it because I disliked the journal/quest information format. So I'll just pursue one quest at a time.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I'm also cheap and rarely buy games before they drop significantly in price, but I made an exception for Skyrim and Starcraft 2. My graduation present to myself was Skyrim and the computer I built to run it. I may also buy Planetary Annihilation when it first comes out...

If you have a computer to handle it, you should scrape up the money for the Skyrim Legendary edition. With the community patches installed, it is a very, very good game. And with so many mods to choose from, Skyrim is very customizable.

Did you play Oblivion? Which game is better, Morrowind or Oblivion?

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

So what are you going to do as your next challenge?

Well, I think that should be obvious ... switch sides :P

Let's see if the Empire can fend off a prolific bunch of Rebels :D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I haven't ruled it out, and it will probably by my next Rebellion challenge. See if I can accomplish what Thrawn was prevented from as a result of betrayal.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Not this time. I had enough challenges getting off the starting block this last time. Giving the AI such a colossal advantage from the start is like shooting yourself in the calf before a foot race. Yeah, you can still run if you can convince your body to release the right neurotransmitters, but it cripples you. Then there's the blood loss which just compounds the problem, and I'm assuming we missed all important nerves and blood vessels. Doing what you suggest, RogueIce, would be like going for both calves, and maybe adding a knife to the gut just for good measure.

Still, maybe game three?

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"