Toph

My wife and I have adopted a bulldog mix. She's ~6 years old, and was taken to the local Humane Society because of a personality conflict with the previous owners' other dog. So far she doesn't like car rides, but can you really blame her when the last one resulted in being abandoned? We have named her Toph. Bonus points to the first who can name the reference without the aide of an internet search. Photo linked below.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i248/Mitth_raw_nuruodo/image.jpg

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• 1 month later...

Same here - had to look it up.

Congratulations on the new pet - I've always thought dogs are great animals, Though my missus is a cat lover...and yes we have a cat but no dog.

Still it's MY cat - like Toph he was abandoned or possibly just a stray that started camping out in our front garden about 2 years ago. He'd mow at us as we went by and after a few weeks of this, I came home one day in the early hours of the morning (very, very drunk) and decided to take pity on the poor, dishevelled fella and fed him a can of tuna - haven't been able to get rid of him since! :) (anyone seen that cartoon 'The cat came back the very next day'?) and much to my missus annoyance (she's had cats all her life - I've had dogs) he does what I say and never what she says :lol:

Still, well done to you and your good lady for adopting a rescue dog - there are some who wouldn't even countenance such a thing, which I think is a great shame.

• 1 month later...
Little late to the party, but congrats on the dog rescue. We generally have a foster cat/ group we take care of until the local shelter finds a forever home for them. It's always nice to hear about others giving the released animals a second chance.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png