Tactical Combat Issue, Win7 x64

Rogue985

Question

Hey, folks!

I've thus far managed to solve every one of the problems I've had pop up for Rebellion in Win7, but this one's got me stumped. In tactical combat, everything flashes. The holocube, models(finally got those working), stars, everything. I don't know what exactly changed. I used the d3drm.dll from the RebEd download; that fixed my models. Unfortunately, something else changed that nuked tactical combat. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Edit:

I've tried with all of the versions (1.00, 1.01, and 1.02) and with two versiond of D3DRM.dll. No change; the flashing still occurs. The possibility exists that it's based on an error in certain games, such as the save I'm using to test, but I expect not, since models appear/disappear based on the D3DRM version. I'll try a new game and see what happens.

1 answer to this question