SVN Update Log

Lavo

Update: March 13, 2012 | Revision: 719

Fixed up the Malevolence's Ion Dispersal Cannon for good now. Next update will be something very notable, stay tuned!

Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SVN is messed up the past 2 days. I was getting red text "Skipped obstructing working copy" while it downloaded several hundred megabytes. Today it automatically deleted a crapload of folders and is downloading tons of megabytes again (passing 400MB right now). I tried the cleanup but it doesn't seem to help.

edit: downloaded 444.69MB at revision 779. Got red text: "Warning! One or more files are in a conflicted state."

• SWR Staff - Executive
Lavo's doing some stuff with repository, I suggest not touching it until he fixes it

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

I'm completely reworking the SVN. Basically tearing out it's guts and transforming SoGE into multiple, stackable, mods. This way, you can choose which races to load, and if you don't choose all of them, RAM usage can be decreased tons. Using 3 races or less easily halves Sins' RAM usage. You will still be able to use all six races at once however, it's your choice.

Update: March 22, 2012 | Revision: 848

Hello and welcome to the first post-overhaul update. Fixed targets per bank count on Tector, Rejuvinator SD, and MC90, bringing them in line to the standard 3 per bank, adjusted speeds for many NR and all Vong units. Vong units have a slightly lower speed than their galactic counterparts, but they have a faster rate of turn. All Vong units, bar the Avek and the Suuv, have a higher speed than they used to now. I also played around a bit with the Vong's frigateRoleTypes, tell me how the AI uses them!

Update: March 23, 2012 | Revision: 849

Added new Gravity Well Generator models, reduced Avek supply usage, and edited some carrier stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
Im having a problems updating the svn and i did clean up but to no luck is the server is still up?

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s29/caleb93andrew/star%20wars/star%20wars%20art/68WarOnJabiimFinal.jpg

"This is not a battle its merely a extermination of the dust that stomp on my boot.....let em they die and know they died with nothing but failure on there tombstones...."

• SWR Staff - Executive

Note: the SVN server will probably done while we migrate servers

Sorry for the trouble

Evaders99

The cake is a lie.

• 3 weeks later...
Any eta on SVN function being restored?

I'm wondering this as well; the restoration of the SVN is the primary factor in what will determine when the next full release will be.

• SWR Staff - Executive
Sorry, not sure when this is happening. I will check and let you know

Evaders99

The cake is a lie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update: June 29, 2012 | Revision: 850

This is most likely the final Entrenchment update. On Sunday, or very late night Saturday (EST), I will be updating the SVN in order for it to be used with Entrenchment. However, the Entrenchment portion will not be deleted, at least not for awhile; I can easily have both an Entrenchment and Rebellion version up unless space becomes an issue.

Update: June 29, 2012 | Revision: 867

Okay, I lied, Rebellion version is up now. It's named in the same manner as the mediafire links I've posted;

SoGE Beta Reb - Alliance

SoGE Beta Reb - CIS

SoGE Beta Reb - New Republic

SoGE Beta Reb - Republic

SoGE Beta Reb - Vong

SoGE Beta Reb - CORE

Update: June 29, 2012 | Revision: 867

Okay, I lied, Rebellion version is up now. It's named in the same manner as the mediafire links I've posted;

SoGE Beta Reb - Alliance

SoGE Beta Reb - CIS

SoGE Beta Reb - New Republic

SoGE Beta Reb - Republic

SoGE Beta Reb - Vong

SoGE Beta Reb - CORE

Shame on you, sir!

But thanks anyway. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Update: July 23, 2012 | Revision: 873

I just noticed the SVN is up and running again, so I slapped everything back up. Supercaps should now be working as intended, for the most part. Due to how the spawning ability is currently set up you have to ensure you keep your fleet supply open for the ship to properly spawn. I'm currently working on getting around this, will just take a little bit of time. All supercap abilities should be working as well. Also I put in team colors for the Nebula SD and the Majestic, tell me how you find them!

• 3 weeks later...

Update: August 10, 2012 | Revision: 880

Fixed up the GUI a bit, did some other minor fix ups. I will put up the capital conversion Imperials on Sunday, regardless of the the status of the other factions, so that testing on this can begin.

Update: August 12, 2012 | Revision: 884

Orbital Ion Cannon will now target capital ships; phase one of the capital conversion project, the Imperials, has been added. Many ships have been changed, having had their hull increased.

Update: August 15, 2012 | Revision: 885

Enlarged Broadside's mesh, did changes to some Imperial ships, added the Vindicator to the Imperials.

The Vindicator fits a nice niche in the Imperial fleet; an armored cruiser that can take on frigates and fighters. While it has less weaponry than the Strike Cruiser, it has much heavier shielding and it houses a squadron of fighters.

Update: August 16, 2012 | Revision: 891

Please welcome the new and improved Republic, and the capital conversion CIS!

The Republic is now much more powerful; outside of the Arquitens and Bayonet, every single one of their warships are extremely capable. The Victory SDs have been notably boosted, in fact they pass the Venator in sheer firepower, even if they lack the latter's awesome starfighter compliment. Venators now have the largest starfigher compliment of all capital ships save the Lucrehulk. The Republic's Dreadnaught has less firepower than it's refitted Imperial counterpart, however it has much greater potential for slave rigging. When it comes to the CIS, the Munificent has been changed up; Heavy TL shot has been removed, main guns boosted, antimatter boosted, planet bombing removed, squadron removed, and hull strengthened. It's still an extremely capable warship, the CIS' best outside of it's capital ships and supercaps by a good margin, and is one of the only cruisers with ECM capabilities. The Lucrehulk BB is the most powerful capital ship outside of the post-CW Star Destroyers, and hasn't been changed much stats wise. On the other hand, the Bulwark Mk.I has extremely heavy armor and shielding, however it's armament is less than that of the Victories and Venator. The Core Ship has been nerfed, however, it's planet bombing and it's single target firepower (it can only fire on one target now) is the same, making it an ideal cheap planet bomber.

Update: August 20, 2012 | Revision: 893

Added Very Small Random, Backup Shields' cooldown will no longer decrease with upgrades, supply slot holders integrated into Executor and Allegiance's build abilities (others to follow).

Update: August 21, 2012 | Revision: 895

Added new Providence meshes, CIS and Republic capital shipyards now have a correct mesh.

Added CIS Supply Ship, a replacement mesh for the Core Ship. This new ship can fire it's guns in all directions, even the rear! (R895)