Question about setting to default

kacealraid

I know this is probably a silly question, but I've grown so used to the old school Rebellion that I did not really click well with Reb Edit or any of the toys that came with it. My question is this.

How do I get it back to the old game?

I tried deleting rebedit, deleting the game, and reinstalling it. The rebedit effects I had last are still in effect and the galaxy configuration is the default for the "new and improved" set up to be more canon with the actual series.

I know it's silly that I don't want that, but I really don't :P. Is there anyway to set this game back to the original way it was? It just won't seem to let me.

RebEd has the ability to put the changes back to default of any it makes. You may have to completely manually delete your install directory if the changes are not disappearing if you tried to uninstall/re-install. I would have thought uninstall game/ would have got rid of the modified DAT files.

I think I got it figured out. There's the partial installer in RebEdit where you can force the Star Wars Rebellion files from the CD to overwrite the files on the harddrive. Thanks for all the help guys!

Under Windows 7 if you already know, you may have to let RebEd have administrator rights to make changes to files, else it will do nothing , and not tell you that it is doing nothing. A nanny feature of W7 I do not like,

• 1 year later...
I think I got it figured out. There's the partial installer in RebEdit where you can force the Star Wars Rebellion files from the CD to overwrite the files on the harddrive. Thanks for all the help guys!

Thanks a lot, mate! I had the same problem and couldn't do anything with it. Now my Rebellion is set perfectly to its original settings :)