Geocaching

Darth_Rob

I'm not sure if anyone else has heard of this, but I have recently gotten into the hobby known as geocaching (here is the official site.) It's a world-wide database (broken down by country) where people bury geocaches, and then list the GPS coordinates. Using a GPS device, you track down the hidden cache and log your visit. Usually there are also little trinkets inside, and you can bring your own to add to the collection. I've done one each of the past two days (as there are a bunch in my town alone), and it's been a fun little adventure.

The first adventure

The second adventure

Like I said, it's a hobby that is enjoyed world-wide, so I'm curious to see if anyone else here has heard of it or done it.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

A good friend of mine and his wife just started Geocaching. My brother and his wife have gone with them a couple times. I have yet to go, but it sounds like it's a lot of fun.

DO IT!!!!!!! It's a lot of fun! The miss' and I went on a geocache quest today.

Also, speaking of the miss', our wedding is almost a month away! ZOMG!

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

• 2 weeks later...