What are you known for at school?

xgmx

So I was reading a topic on Armor Games and was about "What are you known for at school?", I thought this was a good topic so I created my own one here. Here is the URL to the topic at Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2947305/what-are-you-known-for-at-school

Alright so here is what I am known for at school: "Being a friendly, easygoing person. I am also known for being respectable and respectful, as well as being good when it comes to talking to girls. It should be also noted that my mind wanders from trivial topics when walking in the hallways, these topics include a zombie (Resident Evil) infestation of the school, girls, Xenomorphs (along with the occasional Predators/Yautja) in the school, a terrorist attack on the school (i.e. the Columbine High School Massacre), Battlestar Galactica, and so much more. I often go to the library to go on the computers to go on my own website, as well as post on several other forums. I am also considered by many to be funny at times, while being dead serious at others, I am also sarcastic occasionally."

Heh- I'm sort of a big fish in a small pond, academically. Apparently there are a grand total of three or four guys in my class who have been branded "nerds," and I'm one of them. The other two are the valedictorian and saludictorian, respectively. I'm generally known for being good at Calculus (I tutor/have tutored about half of the AP Calc AB class), good at AP Physics, hating AP Statistics with a fiery passion born in hell (God help the Junior or Sophomore who tried to sign up for that class if I got wind of it), and failing miserably at most any sport that involves (insert body part here)-eye-coordination. I'm a source of way too much knowledge on Star Wars and Marvel comic book characters/plot lines for my own good, which probably aids my "nerd" status. I'm at least considered friendly by most people, but I wouldn't say that I have that many friends- probably around ten at most, and of those ten, I only feel like I can get involved in anything approaching an intelligent discussion with one or two.

I am not good with women. At all.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

When I was in high school, I was a very easy going and funny guy who got along with everyone. I was friends with "jocks", "nerds", the "thespians", and everyone in between. My dominating skills as a goalie in soccer and hockey during gym class earned me the name Big Bad Bob, which I still use to this day as my main online handle. I was a decent student in terms of grades, able to hold an A in most classes except Math and Science.

In college I was a little different. Being in the new, large environment, I got a little shy, and tended to me more quiet. I also took school work a little more seriously, and devoted more time to that. Even to this day, Im loud and ridiculous with my friends, but in school Im quiet and talk very little. I did a big 180 once I made the transition from high school to college.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I've always been known for taking on and accomplishing the most mundane tasks. In high school especially, I got picked on for being an over-achiever although everyone knew that wasn't actually true. In fact, the truth is that I am fiercely competitive, and with that I have nearly endless motivation. In fact, that is why I've been able to continue my work on Rebellion 2 for as long as I have and will continue to do so until it is completed!

That hasn't changed since I've gotten to college, but I'm more or less seen nowadays as the older brother. I'm a resident assistant in a freshman dorm, so if I am not kicking their asses one moment, I'm bailing them out of an awful situation the next. I'm also the go-to guy for advice (which has kinda gotten a bit annoying) or homework help.

I have become known in my school as a party machine and great drinker. This may be due that each year me and a friend organise a beer drinking contest which roughly a third of the school attends. Since i redid one year this means I know alot of people and I generally manage to get lots of people for crazy schemes. Only last weekend me and a friend organised a 30 minute rave in the last wagon of the local train. We turned of the lights and everybody was covered in glowsticks. We had about 70 attendees. :P

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

I'm ranked #1 in my law school. I'm known for wearing formal wear (long black sports coat, dress slacks, white opera gloves) and turning the top 10 students in the class into a quasi student government organization. I'm known as the guy the other students want to be.
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

• 6 months later...
I'm among one of the 20 most hated students on my campus. Ironically, I'm among one of the 20 most loved students on campus. I say 20 because I can't be sure that there aren't people that don't belong to my governance group that push some of us down. I'm the VP of the UW - Platteville Segregated University Fee Allocation Commission. We are the monetary side of student government. Our annual budget is over $600K. The reason so many people end up hating us is that we get requests for $1.2-1.5 million every year. Obviously we can't please everyone.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

If you think we've got a lot of money you should look at Madison's and Milwaukee's SUFAC budgets. I want to say Madison has 12 million and Milwaukee has 5, but I'm not certain of those numbers.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"