Cannot Get Warlords to Work

stasko

After I saw this mod on the Internet I said "I have to get this" so I downloaded the .Big files for the 0.5 version on this site. I followed the instructions to the letter, I put the .Big files into the Data folder, added what needed to be added in my Homeworld 2 shortcut, made sure I had 1.1 installed, and just incase I made a new profile. However when I went to test it in Player vs CPU the game crashes at "Universe" when its loading. Later I installed Warlords 0.45 so I could get the shortcut from the .exe. But before testing 0.5 I decided to check and see if 0.45 would work. So I started it up using the Warlords shortcut and tried Player vs CPU but instead of crashing at "Universe" the game freezes at "Universe". So then I got rid of the 0.45 file and put the command line in the Warlords shortcut this time for 0.5 and it still crashes at "Universe" on the loading screen. Does anyone know what I did wrong because I really want to play this mod. Any help would be very appretiated, thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have exactly the same problem:

When a try a player VS CPU, the game crash during the loading, at "Universe" too

I downloaded the last version of each files on the site, without results...

Marnus

P.S: excuse my bad English...

Edited by Marnus

• 4 weeks later...

HellO!

Good day!

Um my problem is that I in the target line all that long [-mod Planetpack.Big,SWSOUND.Big,

SWMUSIC.Big,GENHODS.Big,PLATHODS.Big,IMPHODS.Big,REBHODS.Big,

PIRHODS.Big,CORE.Big -luatrace -hardwareCursor]

To fit in my target line. I don't know why. Its strange. Well if all else fails I am still happy with HW2 PDS