Modding Warlords ?

Condar

Good day My name is Chris, I'm a new member and I'm 18 years old from Canada, I Have not had much time for video gaming in my life, to much work to do around here, I also have a fine girl to look after in my life (it's not a serious relationship) and one more year of school to do, anyway I saw StarWars on Spike a while ago and I enjoyed watching them all, just like when I was a little guy, however I love War movies, And I think it's time for me too Relax and create my own conflict with this Cool game and Mod, I do understand how to work mods and such but I have limits, Ooh I love being a nerd for this stuff. anyway too much blah blah crap lets get down to the core ! ;)

OK I got a grip around the modding stuff but I'm slipping so Ergo Help is what I'm looking for, well a question is what I will ask First, Can the Mod Warlords Be Modded Again, for an example the Star Destroyer move faster or shoot faster with any Tools Spooky made or any other tools or can it be done with the simple text editor tool such as Notepad ???

If so please be kind and reply and please excuse my bad grammer and spelling if Any :D

Thank you for This ground breaking mod EJ and everyone who was involved ;D

Theres nothing like a cold bud.

Edited by Mr Ergo

• SWR Staff - Executive
feel free to modify the released files for your own purposes (you will need to extract them from the big files and then you can use notepad) but let me know if you plan to release them for others.

OK I'm using spooky's Archive Tool v1.6.0, so I started this program and I go to file, options and i click on Core.Big then last I click on save all files in Archive then I go and see the new data folder in my HM2 Data folder, OK I'm guessing these are the files I want to play with to change the ship stats so anyway lets say I'm done fooling around with a file and I want to put it back the way it was with the new stats, am I suppose to compile it back in ? if so please tell me how, I know I should try to figure this out for my self, but help would be great from someone who's experienced.  :-\