the expanded universe

thanos3160

• SWR Staff - Executive

I'm sure most of us do. But given there are so many other places to talk about the books, you really haven't given us anything original to talk about :)

Really we have tons of posts on http://www.swrebellion.com on the various novels and such. I'm not a big comic book fan myself.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Well allow me to be a little more specific I just got finished reading the Legacy of the Force series and i have to say i was rather dissapionted with the last four books of the series

it left too mant unanswered questions like what happend to wedge and did he get a chance to bust that smug GA agent to janitor or like how the hell does Admiral Daala come back

out of nowhere and ends up running the GA i mean really... Daala though...really? does any onelse feel like GL is like totallay uninvoled in the EU creative process?

Oh and shadow i suggest you try picking up a couple of Legacy or Kotor comics they are quite good

• 3 months later...

Don't mind me, just bustin' out the ole defibrillator for a thread with a flat-line.

If you've only read everything since NJO, you're missing out on some of the best books I've ever read.  I have yet to read an NJO+ book that I really enjoyed.  "The Black Fleet Trilogy", the "Heir to the Empire Trilogy", the "Hand of Thrawn" two-book series... uh...  "Darksaber"... "The Truce at Bakura"... uh...  the "Jedi Academy Trilogy"... wow, I'm gonna have to go back and re-assemble my lost collection...  I can't remember them all.  :P

Great stories.

I'm reading the Legacy comic books at the mo. I really like the way things have got gritty.

I was a little disappointed at the end of the Legacy of the Force series too. It's fairly obvious that the ensuing books will connect up to the legacy comic books. They've introduced Krayt's Sith lords hiding on Korriban, and placed Jagged Fel in charge of the Empire. If you've read the comics then you'll know how that all ends up.

I suppose the bottom line here though, is HOW WILL LUKE SKYWALKER DIE??????

Yeah im preety much wondering that too. If and when Luke does finnaly keel over it better be in some galaxy-saving act of self sacrifice,it only fitting that he go out likr that.And doed anyone else beleive that

Roan Fel has Skywalker blood pumping through those force senseitve veins of his?

Roan Fel and skywalker blood.....hmmmmm. The end of Legacy of the Force leans itself to Jaina at least getting friendly with Jagged again. Maybe it'll be jacen's daughter and a future son of jagged that gets the force in. I know there'd be an age difference, but hey, look at Anakin and Amidala. There's a good 10 years there.