Ship Comparison Chart

salusha98

I've made an excel spreadsheet comparing all the stats of the ships currently in the price bracket. If anyones got a way to host it that'd be great. Otherwise it's a case of PM'ing me with your e-mail if you want a copy. Edited by markb50k

I had a slow day at work today, so I made an extended version with ALL the units in the game, filterable and sortable by any parameter. More interestingly, it includes a parametric indexing system, where you can assign a value to each stat (attack, defense, speed, range, etc) depending on its importance to you, and it will calculate the cost-effectiveness index of all ships for the values you've chosen. It's rudimentary, but neat.

I've sent it to Mark, if he approves it for public use it will be available soon :)