Image Use

darth-snowboard

I was wondering if you, EJ and co, would have an issue with me using images of your ships in-game for other stuff, such as posters, webpages, stuff like that. Mostly just for accurate representations of the SW ships, the SSD and Mon Remonda in particular, since the depiction of the MC-80c in warlords is the best ive seen anywhere, and the SSD is second only to the movie shots. I would give you credit, obviously, and i would let you know where i post them if i do

• SWR Staff - Executive

If you do use them for the web, we would love links back to the Warlords page ;)

Heck, even some Photoshop'd banners and web images for our own use.

Permissions.. all up to Eville.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

workin on a banner for warlords. I got a ton of shots of the SSD surrounded by ISD's, kind of like the shot in ESB. text is gettin a little annoying, im gonna try and get a translucent red text on it. I figured id email it to someone or post it somewhere when im done if you guys wanna use it. noticed the homepage doesnt have a title image....hint hint

I also need ideas for reb banners and wallpapers. I hate rebs cuz they're lame, but some people are silly and might want them.  we're lookin for the same idea as the SSD banners, something iconic (SWG player, and i hate that word, but it fits here i guess) as a focal point, with other easily recognizeable craft around it. Like MC-80c with Maria's. Stuff like the bothan assault cruisers, while cool, arent recognizeable by most as a symbol of the rebels/new (lame) republic. still motion is easiest, like recreations of movies shots or book covers, but i could do some combat stuff, like x-wings vs tie fighters or something and see if i can get anything good. so i need suggestions for ships to use, formations, that sort of thing. if anyoe has any shots they think would be good, send them to me. metalneverdies421@yahoo.com, put Warlords in the subject or ill delete it without opening it. resolution 1280x960 min, preferably with all AA and AS options on (you have to do this with your video card driver software, since HW2 doesnt have those options incorporated). NLIPS OFF!!!! nlips is almost as lame as the rebs....almost. just pitch ideas, and send me pics.

• 2 months later...