captain_brandei

What do you think of Generel Drelin  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Generel Drelin

• He's a god
    • He's an idiot
    • Decent commander, but what a prick!
    • Who?

uhhh, just thought I'd ask as to what u want the contact to be. I dun care, i just figured you guys might wanna move the story into some fighting, so i threw it in. Make it imps, make it sensor malfunction (nothing) or smugglers or whatever (more to brandei seeing as hes directing it)

Hey Brandei, how do you want Alex and Karn to handle their mission? Should we leave the fleet and chace after the Imps trying out the new sensor suite? Or stay with the fleet until it gets attacked?

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Let me preface this by saying: as a game master (not that that's strictly what I am here, but it's an old habit for me :D ), I tend to run things in a parameter fashion. That is, I set specific outside parameters on what I'd like to see happen, then let players run with things wherever they want within those parameters. So, if somebody wants to split off from the fleet, or pick a fight, or what have you, do what you wanna do. If everybody gets into it and enjoys themselves, then you've injected a good thing.

That said, I'd prefer if Karn and company stay local, but I can roll with it if you want to run off somewhere. I intend to handle the intel mission at Hefi, but I'm flexible.

If folks want me to act as the unofficial GM, that's fine by me, but lets make sure everybody's aware that no applecarts will be too very upset if they do something on their own.

"I...I don't believe it!"

"THAT is why you fail."

rattler: Make it whatever you want...

One thought that would be cool, is make it some Imperial mercs, similar to what the NR is doing with the civilians. If you decide to capture them instead of blowing them away, they'd probably claim to be working for the NR, which could make things interesting for the Good Guys .

Just a thought...

"THAT is why you fail."

Sounds great guys.

Ambassitor Bandi will be up and running soon though I don't quite know where to bring him in I'll see what happens.

I am quite busy with the last few weeks of year twelve though so I'' post when I can, like now :P

*Lets get to work, rebel scum. Now back to my plans Officers.*

Bandi comin out in me there :lol:

See yas soon

The shadows are my friend, for in them I find comfort.

But when it comes to war, I'll be with you in a minute.

Hmm . . . promotion. Well, the pay for a Major isn't the best - so why not! :D !

I guess I would have been a major since before Bespin (othe RPG), so he's about due for a promotion :wink:

I like your idea for the unknown contacts - especially where the NR gets blamed, that would be cool. As for the intel mission, yeah I'm up for staying with the fleet - my frigate couldn't really take much of a pounding. Keeping fighters at bay, and maybe a corvette would be the best I could muster - effectivelly my frigate is a Neb-b with simular firepower, though concentrated mainly in lasers and can't hold fighters. Couldn't only do a hit and run or survalliance mission by itself.

Hey Jess, I can see Bandi will be a character we're gonig to love to hate :wink:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Ok, here's a roster thus far. Note that some of these players seem to have dropped:

Brandei- Alex Brandei (currently assigned to intel with Karn)

General Drelin

Krytos - Major Karn

UlicHorn - UlicHorn, currently in charge of rounding up Imps on Hefi

tchar - Arten (smuggler-type), currently "volunteering" to help UlicHorn

rattler3 - Jon (merc group serving as Hefi defensive unit)

Hefian government

Jess - Ambassador Bandi

Kyp Baba (yet-to-be-introduced Ewok)

Pytho - Various NR pilots

Vodnik

Now, what I originally envisioned happening is a series of skirmishes and such that end up leading to an all-out conflict being fought around and on Hefi, with Hefi itself caught it the middle. Whether this spills over into the rest of the sector depends on everybody's reactions.

What we really really need at this point is somebody playing Imperials. I'm willing to create a few and run them, but that'd be much less satisfying than trying to figure out what somebody else is doing. I've got some ideas on what the Imps have done, will do, and want, that I'm willing to share with somebody who wants to play a few. Even better, somebody who'd be willing to take those ideas, modify them, and run their own agenda would rock. If not, expect me to start playing a few Imperial characters in a few days.

Rattler has a great handle on the Hefi government, so we're really down to just needing some Imps.

"THAT is why you fail."

• 2 weeks later...

*cough* *cough*

No imps? I could take em too! That way I'm not on the any of your sides, its me stick all of u :wink::twisted:

But seriously... we need to move the story along. Launch the freighters onto the ground. Hefi forces can try to foil them (but fail).

we need to give jess's character some free raign... he has nothing to rlly do except sit on the ship until you let him down on the ground brandei...