who wants in?

Guest JediIgor

• SWR Staff - Executive

* The Dark Lord of the Sith, Lord Evaders, walks into the room. He looks around with his crystal eyes.. peering from his cloak. His eyes suddenly burst bright blue, revealing the sharp lines of his face. He spoke: *

"The Galactic Empire is ready to restore order once more. May you feel the Empire's protection... or feel its wraith on your back!"

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

We've been longing to aid the Empire in its rebirth. We are, greatly, in need of system defenses. However our assignments here on Davnar have not ceased. I, Lord Markaine, have completed the research on the new TIE Fighters. We still reguire more resources. Perhapts Ralttiir could provide us with the funding. After all, it is the banking system of the known Galaxy... Edited by Markaine
We got Deathstars, We got Deathstars....And you know that we got it, Deathstars!

I will participate. I'll even be Rebel, but I warn you, I'm probably Corellian.

:mrgreen:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Ahhhh, yes. Very good idea, Sky. We shall rule by fear.

For the Glory of the Empire!

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

We're all rebels...oh, you're talking about the Alliance. :lol:

Support the USA!

I shall lend my strength to the Rebellion. The force is strong in this one mmm. Evil the Empire is, beaten it must be.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Friends of the Light, since the murder of my parents on Coruscant for holocasting the truth about the atrocities gainst non-humans that has happened there :(....Grrr, grumble spit! Ive made the decision to quit the smuggling biz and formally request to join the movement to stop them. So How about it? What do I do now?

I am a pilot/grunt of the Sakiyan race, sitting on my homeworld and hoping you'll help me hunt down and destroy the last of the vermin, or at least stop them from waging war. I need input, please reply.

Sincerely yours,

GonJon Oenlewun:D

Simply go to the "Sign in here" thread and post. Control your anger you must. Ready you are not. Train you we will.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Yeah, I'm bringing UCOJ back, but this time it's weaker & will cause less problems ;) We shoudl be negotiating our peace treaty around now...
I'm the commander of vast armies and the sole hope for UCOJ. I'm also 13 years old. -Mara Diggins

No, the only Dekalo you have to worry about is Shadowfang (poor Skynxnex :twisted: ), but he is no threat unless you try to hurt Mara or him. As for the other Dekalo they are off in their own little world sleeping, or eating, or getting high, or whatever the dekalo do for sh**s & giggles...
I'm the commander of vast armies and the sole hope for UCOJ. I'm also 13 years old. -Mara Diggins