RPG discussion

ADarkJedi44

Considering the sign up thread is getting spammed, I decided to open up another topic for RPG discussion. Leaving that topic alone will allow new users to get in easier.

So...The Imps will die :?:

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

Nope. The rebels will be killed my the empire. The empire will get wiped out by the new mandalorian war machine. And the mandalorians will rule forever!!!
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

You'll die, and I will go and feast on Death star I and get blown to pieces by Luke Starkiller...

Wait... That's not the end I had planned... :?:wink:

WORKS FOR ME!!!!

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

oh, right, so you guys are TOTALLY not spamming here! yeh yeh yeh. whatever. and duh, the rebs will win, full stop, no matter what and i will inherit the earth.

You inherit the Earth and I the Galaxy.

But Tan's right we are spamming. Let's keep this thread for discussion if any.

BTW, we'll need a big bad battle sometime soon.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

du-UH i'm right, i'm female! :P seriously though, dj, when are you gonna get us in on some action in the RPG? seriously bored pilot her who can now no longer even vent her frustration in a nice, romantic forum because you've crashed it! nah, it's all good really... :roll:

I am drunk as hell, and have nothign to offer besides drunken stupors, good times, and lots of destruction!!!

I'll assume we got three VSDs, two frigates and two strike cruisers then. More than enough to make up for one ISD. Can you actually lose a battle once without having immediate revenge? Please?

I'm gonna keep playing these dirty tricks on you until you do :P

Oh yeah and drunk smugglers are bad.

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

Rebs Rule Imps Drule!!!!!!!!! :):D:twisted:

BTW Trej, The Domes on top of the Stardestroyer Bridge are Shield Generators/Comunications tower, the are not however Sensor domes

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/Dave-Mastor/Cluster6.jpg