Hidden Agenda

Jess

OOC: Lets throw a little drama in here.

IC:

Magg had arrived at the rebellion base at a simular time to David and she has been watching him ever since. Magg's father had told her to find a man and settle down but she had gone off and joined the rebellion instead. However now she was sure she had found him. There was one small problem though, he was interested in someone else by the name of Tan'Zi. She was pretty Magg must confess, but not half as rich and intellegent as herslf. She must think of a way to make Tan think that David liked her, but how?

She was greatly puzzled by how she could steal David but that did not stop her from trying....

She had seen Tan walk into Davids room an hour ago and there was still no sign of her comming back out yet. So she took her chance walked up to the door and knocked.

There was a long silence than the door opened, there was David dressed in his casual clothes.

"Hi darling, I thought we where going to the bar for a drink. What happened to you?" she wined putting a tender hand on his arm...

The shadows are my friend, for in them I find comfort.

But when it comes to war, I'll be with you in a minute.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: aahhhhh! how dare you! David is mine! MINE!!! oh well, lets see what happens...

Tan'Zi sat on the bed next to David, a warm feeling spreading through her. She was sure she'd made the right decision. She knew she could trust him.

As they talked, she felt herself relax more and more, slipping happily into that relam of contented bliss where everything was almost perfect. Almost.

She was startled out of her reverie by an abrupt knock at the door. David looked up, puzzled, clearly not welcoming the interuption.

He got up to answer the door and Tan made use of the time to slip out to the small kitchen and make them both hot drinks. However, as she walked back into the room with them, she heard a womans voice, soft and sultry, and saw David standing in the door being caressed by a strange woman she'd never seen before.

With a sob she dropped both mugs, spilling their dark brown contents on the soft cream carpet. Walking fast, she pushed past David and the woman and ran off down the corridor, fighting tears and ignoring David's calls of protest...

David could not believe his eyes, one minute he was having the time of his life and the next Tan was pushing past him and running down the corridor.

"What do you think you are playing at!" he spat in the womans face, and slamming the door. He just lay against the door for one minute while the woman outside kept knocking on his door calling out soft gentle.

"SHUTUP," he shouted through the door while he locked it.

"Go away you are not welcome here."

When the knocking finaly stopped he turned and looked around the room. There was a large stain on the floor and two smashed mugs.

"Great...Just great," he yelled at the spill. He was thinking about Tan. He could not believe that woman had just rewend his life. He stomped into the kitchen and grabed a cloth and went to whip up the spill.

Once it was gone as best he could manage he put the now brown cloth in the laundry basket and went to the door. After unlocking it he opened it and strod out, he was on a mission and nothing would get in his way, not even Magg.

Sure he knew who she was and he knew she liked him but he had tried to ignore it, now what was he going to say to Tan. He loved her but how could he explain what had just happened?

He walked down the corridor and stopped at the her door. He could hear her sobbing inside. Did that mean she felt the same way about him? Well there was only one way to find out.

Taking a deep breath he knocked on her door. The sobbing stopped and he could hear her walking around inside.

"Who is it?" Came a small voice.

"Its me Tan. Please let me in so I can talk to you."

There was no replay.

"Well then I will just have to tell you stand out here so evryone can hear me."

Still no replay...

"Ok than here goes...

I love you Tan and nothing or no one will change how I feel about you. That lady, if you would call you one, means nothing to me. I don't hardly know her. Tan please listen to me. I Promise that that woman is nothing to me, only you mean something to me. No you mean everything to me and if I lose you I would not know how I could servive. Its hard enough loseing you once, please don't put me through this again."

He was getting desperate. He knocked again.

"Tan please....."

Tan just couldn't face talking to David. She sat on her bed, a box of tissues her only company and listened as he stood outside yelling for all the rebellion to hear.

She waited until he'd gone and she'd cried herself out of tears. Tears of hurt and confusion, tears of regret and wanting to run down the corridor after David and him to tell her it was all right.

Wiping her eyes she pulled on her uniform and walked the long walk to the simulator, feeling as though every eye was on her even though she knew that no one probably knew, or if they did wouldn't care.

Climbing into the simulator, she vented all her emotion, hurt, anger and frustration on simulated TIE's, freigthers, and even took on an ISD when she got really pissed off. It wiped her out, but she gave it a shot all the same. Sudden;y she realised there was someone else in the simulator...

Magg had whatch David from a distance as he tried to talk to Tan throught the door. So far so good, Tan did not come out and soon David gave up and moved on. A little while later Tan left the room and Magg followed her. She went to the simulators. She stood at a distance watching Tan take all her anger out on the Imps. She was good...

"Your a good pilot Tan," Magg mocked as she walked up and put a hand on the end of the simulator.

"I am soooo sorry that David led you on, but we are quite close....."

David did not know what to do. He just walked back to his room. He got dressed into his Corporal uniform and made his way to the office of Captain Umic. He knocked.

"Come in," came Umic's reply from inside the office.

David opened the door and walked in.

"Captain, I would like to talk to you about something. I woul like to make to request for a restraining order."

"A restraining order?" Umic asked questioningly.

"Yes sir you heard me correctly. I am having trouble with someone by the name of Magg. She will not leave me alone. She keeps on heseling me about having a relationship with her, and with all due respect sir I don't think that having a work relationship is quite apropriate."

"I see your problem," said Umic thoughtfully.

"I will see what I can do. Oh and by the way Corporal you are now a Sergant."

"Thankyou sir, and please can you do something about Magg, she is being quite inapropraite. Now I must be going but thankyou for your time Captain."

With that and his newly aquired badge David left the office and made his way to the dinning hall for something to eat.

Tan sat in the simulator, teeth and fists clenched, listening to Magg gloat about her and David. Tan knew she was lying, she still believed David, she'd just needed some time to herself to get her thoughts together and work out what she really wanted. Yes she was hurt, yes she was confused, but more as to why Magg would want to do this and the shock of it all than anything else.

Silent, she just sat there, getting more and more angry at this stuck up, stupid piece of filth whose poisonous words were coming between her and David.

"And you know there was that time when you were off doing flying practice in your X-wing and David and I stayed behind..."

Unable to bear any more of it, Maggs words were abruptly cut off as Tan balled her fist and punched her as hard as she could in the face.

With a scream, Magg collapsed backwards, her hands flying to her bleeding nose as Tan towered over her, fists still clenched threateningly.

"Shut up about David you worthless bitch." Tan hissed, then strode off up the corridor, head held high, leaving Magg lying on the floor, cursing and crying in pain.

She'll pay for that. Magg thought, her face twisted into a snarl. No one punches me and gets away with it. Oh, the captain will LOVE this.[/i]

OOC - Hey guys, seems like a very nice story you have ging on here. Mind if i throw a monkey wrench in your plot? :twisted:
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

hmm... what, new competition for Tan's heart? why, I don't know what to say!! go for it, as long as you don't kill anyone it's ok by me. unless you kill Magg. that's ok with me too.

Magg got up from the floor still holding her bleeding nose.

I must tell the Captain, she thought as she headed down the hall to the office.

When she reached the office she went straight in without knocking. The Captain was taken by surprise.

"Ar Magg just the person I wanted to see."

Magg was about to cut in when he noticed her blood nose.

"Are you alright?" he asked slightly conserned.

"Yes I am fine now but I would like to make a compliant about Tan'Zi. She did this to me for no reason, I was just talking to her and she punched me."

"Well I know her quuite well and I don't think she would just punch someone for no reason, but I will see what I can do. Now I have had a complaint made about you, and they have requested a restraining order and I must ablige. You are to keep your distance from David for three months. Do you have any objections?"

"Well of cause I do but I must obey you. What are the conditions?"

"You may no see him and you may not talk to him unless talked to first. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir," she replied glumly and she turned to leave.

They will both pay for this, she mumbled as she left the office and made her way back to her room.

OOC - I wont kill anybody, thats for sure. Ill just put a whole lot of stress on them all, at once. Think fleet sized stress...... :twisted:
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Admiral Krevin sat upon his command chair on the bridge of his Star Destroyer, the Dragons Breath, and stared out at the fleet assembled around his ship. Two elderly victory-class destroyers, the Viper and the Hunter flanked his vessel, and out in front of his star destoyers, a trio of what he thought were the oldest dreadnaughts in the galaxy hung silenty, taking point in the formation. Directly flanking the command tower of his vessel however, were two brand new lancer-class frigates, fresh out of the Kuat drive yards. He knew it wasnt the kind of fleet that would impress most front line admirals, but it was his fleet. And unlike most front line admirals, he had gotten this far through competence, and not through blind ambition. Krevin nodded slowly, and turned his head away from the main viewscreen. He tapped a button on his chair, and a small screen hologram appeared.

"Commander Neryk, is the fleet ready? This attack must be flawless if we are to take the target." he asked the man, and the man nodded sharply. The admiral smiled, and nodded in return. He knew his commander would not say anything, he was incapable of speech, ever since he had been injured fighting pirates on the other side of the rim. But he wore that scar like a badge of honor. And the admiral commended him for it. Krevin tapped the button again, and the hologram vanished. Krevin then tapped another button, and looked out of the main viewscreen of his vessel.

"Attention all vessels, this is Admiral Krevin speaking. What we are about to do, goes against all imperial protocall. Through certain means I have aqquired the location of a major rebel base. As you are all aware, the location of such bases are supposed to be relayed to Coruscant, and then we are to await orders to attack in force. But this is a different type of situation. This is no ordinary rebel base, but the headquarters of the rebellion. Because of this, I have decided to skip protocall, and launch this strike against it immediatly, before the rebels know that we have found them." Krevin said, his voice resonating with pride. He knew this wasnt the shiniest fleet in the Empire, not was it the largest. But in his mind, it was the best. Everyone in this fleet had been with him for years now, and trusted him with their lives. But most of all, he could recall every person under his command, from his captains to the lowest of stormtroopers, wtih just a glance of their face. This just wasnt his fleet, it was his family. And they all knew it.

"Needless to say, if we can destroy the headquarters, and capture the heads of the rebellion, everyone who helped along the way will be remembered as heroes of the empire. With this being said, let the operation commence." he said, and he lifted his finger off the button. From the pit crews came a loud cheer, and Krevin smiled. He knew he should have Chasticed them all for such an outburst, but he also knew that everyone throughout his fleet would be doing the same thing. He ran a clean fleet, but a loose enough one to be effecient. Yet another reason he felt he was above all other admirals.

Krevin nodded towards his navigator, and his navigator nodded briskly, and began to send signals to the rest of the fleet, containg all the jump coordinates htey would need for the attack. Krevin clasped his hands and rested his head upon his thumbs. As his fleet began to enter hyperspace, he smiled. The rebels would never now what hit them, and he knew it. And when he hit them, the rebellion would reel back, and fall to a point that it would never recover from.

OOC - Like i said, fleet sized stress! :twisted:

Edited by BadSamaritan

OOC: yeah, action! rock on, more people to punch in the nose!!!

IC: Tan had walked back to her quarters and spent a good half hour in a steaming hot shower, letting the water pound furiously against her back as she leaned against the wall and thought about everything that had happened that day.

She did regret punching Magg, only because she knew there would be consequences. It felt good though. Her thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock at the door. Turning the shower off, she called out "I'm coming!" and quickly put her hair up and pulled on a dressing gown.

She opened the door to see David standing, looking rather sad, holding two mugs full of a hot, steaming liquid.

She almost laughed, he looked so dejected and apologetic. She invited him in, all was forgiven. In the last few months their relationship had grown and she finally felt she could trust him with anything. They sat and talked for hours without having to worry about anyone interrupting them, sharing secrets and laughing, drinking deeply the warm, sweet drinks and wishing the night would last forever.

Unfortunately, both of them knew it could not. With a start Tan realised she was still only wearing a dressing gown and embarrassed, she excused herself to go and get changed. She was getting tired and knew she couldn’t stay up all night. She’d probably have to face the Captain in the morning. David gave her a kiss goodnight and headed back to his quarters, quickly, but happily. Neither suspected what the night would bring…

OOC: Admiral Redneck is a traitor to the Rebellion. He has been supplying the Imps with information. He is on your team.

IC:

Admiral Redneck was sitting in his chair and the bridge of his ship, The Imposter. He got on his commlink and called David's computor. He left a message, it read:

You must evacuate NOW.

He walked over to the view port and saw the rest of the fleet moving along with his ship.

"Admiral Krevin we are ready to launch the attack. Attack at will."

OOC: Attention ass vessels? Wth does that mean lol. Can I join in as an evil Imperial Warlord out to destroy everyone?

OOC - Oops..... lemme fix that.

OOC: Ok Bad I'm gonna duke it out with you soon enough

Grand Admiral Zarin stood on the bridge of his flagship. Since his failed coup against the Emperor, every moment of his life was filled with stress. The Empire was hunting him endlessly, led by Vice Admiral Thrawn. His fleet was ready, led by the Iron Grasp. They would escape from the Imperials.

He had many contacts inside both the Empire and Rebellion. He also had a large fleet and a large pool of warriors and workers. He had sent out special task forces to colonize planets in the unknown reigions, where he currently took refuge. He would launch a hit and run campaign, designed to cause chaos and gain supplies. Perhaps he would even ally himself with the Rebels.

He had no fear. He had a large fleet, with many diffrent ships. He could fend off the Imperials. He could destroy the Rebels...or ally with them. Yes allying with them would be profitable for a while. Not only that, but he had experimental starfighters. He could build factories, and build fighters more advanced than anything in the galaxy. Fighters with warheads, shields and hyperdrives. Capable of launching sucessful raids on their own....The TIE defender. All he needed was time.

He spun around.

"Captain, send an envoy to the Rebel stating that I propose an Alliance..."

OOC: Alright, I'm gonna make myself a little powerful, but I won't God mode. Tan and Jess, please find my envoy and respond... :)

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

David walked into his room and was greated by a beeping noice. It was coming for his computor. He walked over and opened it, there was a message from his father.

You must evacuate Now, it read.

Evacuate... why? Then without warning the alarms went off.

What the hell is going on? he thought. First he gets a message from his father saying evacuate than the alarms go off.

He grabed his pilots uniform and makes for the door. On his way to the hangerbay he meets up with Tan.

"Tan something strange is happening. I got a message from my father saying evacuate then the alarms go off, I don't get it? Look I tell you what stay near me and we will see what happens."

He gave her a small but passionate kiss than walked over to his X-wing.

"Good luck and stay close," he calles over his shoulder to Tan.

Once in his X-wing he switched on his commlink.

"Blue squadron this blue leader please stand by for take off."

Switching to a different frequency he asked the newly promoted Umic.

"Admiral what is it?"

"The Imperials have somehow got information of our where abouts and are sending in a fleet. Take them out but make sure you give us time to evacuate."

"Yes sir," replied David, switching back to his squadron he says into his commlink.

"Lets get em, stick close and lets get some stripes painted on these babies. Tan your second in charge." He said just as their X-wing started out of the hanger...

Evan's fleet came out of hyperspace in the area supposed to be the Rebel base. He needed to make contact with the Rebels.

"SITHSPAWN!"

Immediatly in front of him was an Imperial fleet. Luckily, it was small. Evan had only brought three ISDs, it shouldn't have been that hard of a mission. With the ISDs behind them, and Rebels putting up Resistance, the loyalist Imperials were certainly doomed. However, they failed to realized the faction of the three new ISDs.

They didn't realize what the ISDs really were until they opened fire, and even then they were confused. Stunned, they reacted sluggishly. They quickly moved to flee, knowing their would other chances to crush Rebels. With a large screen of TIEs in front of his capitol ships, Evan moved towards the Rebels. It appeared as if the Rebels would move to attack him. Evan reacted quickly.

"Let's make contact with the Rebels, we're here to ally with them...not fight them."

OOC: Sorry bad, that was kind of harsh :( You could probably get more ships considering this RPG isn't really organized. I need to ally myself with the Rebs....Ok Jess respond to my calls or whatever you want to do

Admiral Krevin smiled as his fleet left hyperspace, and he saw the rebel fleet floating in orbit. It was larger than he expected, but he knew it wouldnt matter. He knew at least of few of those vessels were under the command of the rebel admiral Redneck, who had been the one to hand over the location of the rebel headquarters to him. And he knew they would stand down once ordered. Krevin reached down, and touched a button on his console.

"Attention all ships, keep formation, and prepate to move ahead at full speed. Launch all fighters, and set up a defence screen. Launch all gunboats, and send them out to prevent any rebel transports from evacuating." he ordered. He watched carefully as the fighters of his fleet launched, followed by the gunboats. he stood, and walked to the front of the bridge. He watched as the fleet moved on the rebels vessels, and he noticed something odd. He had come out of hyperspace to far away from the fleet to prevent all the vessels from escaping.

He cursed under his breath, and walked over to his tactical display. he studied it for a moment, and then sighed. He looked over to his tactical officer, and he noticed the same look on his face also. he too had noticed that some rebel vessels were sure to get away. But Krevin paid it no mind, the headquarters would fall this day.

he walked back to his command chair, and tapped another button. "Attention gunboats, move out at full speed, and catch any vessels trying to escape. Use ion cannons to disable them, I want as many prisoners as possible. But if need be, do not be afraid to destory them." he said. He watched as his gunboats rocketed off into space to intercept any vessels that tried to escape. he tuned his attention back to his main force, and smiled. The rebel fleet would be in range soon, and soon after, the rebellion would fall.

OOC - Yah, i just noticed that. There any way to reverse the order of our posts? I gotta laern to type faster.

OOC: Nah, we'll just say you fled. Add a few more ships to your fleet, because I'm gonna become a real thorn and I want our forces to be even, with yours perhaps spread thin. I need the Rebels to reply and then we can duke it out, while the Rebels continue their Romance or decide to fight.... :twisted: