The Start

UntimelyDemise

Evan's confirmation had followed Ackbar's renewed promise of a renewed and intensified search. There were countless posibilites for Iulan's fate. Assuming death was the easiest course, but Rjiuvan refused it. The coralskipper pilots had reported that in a moment Iulan had simply vanished, they did not find it unusual since he frequently cloaked and decloaked again.

"General Hecht-man, will you invite me to a meeting with Admiral Ackbar?"

The question clearly was closer to an order, than a petition. Evan obviously confused answered.

"Warmaster, following Iulan's disappearance will you join me in a meeting with Admiral Ackbar?"

"I will certainly." Rjiuvan answered. He had to invite himself, he did not want to simply impose him on the Rebels, that was not his purpose.

What was his purpose? Without Iulan was there a purpose at all?

The God That Bleeds, he had called him. Could he have become the God That DIES?

Iulan felt every fiber in his body give away as he attempted to stand. He was weak, and tired. With notorious effort Iulan moved reclined on a wall and looked up at the dark sillhouette.

"Supreme Overlord Shimraa, I presume?"

"Gods do not require introductions."

Iulan did not say a thing, but rather closed his eyes, as if trying to find some strength. Strength? Yes, there was somewhere where he could sap strength. Strength and Energy. Might, that was it! No, no. It was the Force. With closed eyes he gathered strenght around him, just enough to hold him steady and to look into the Overlord's eyes.

"You, my young friend, will soon stand at my side!" Shimraa dictated.

"Really? I thought you wanted me dead!"

Shimraa's vicious laughter hurt his ears.

"I do, but Gods cannot be killed. They have to be subdued, you do control powers I do not possess. Through you they will be mine."

Iulan snorted. "I've lived through this before, and I escaped. How will you stop me?"

Shimraa only stared at him.

"Because this time, you cannot escape. You will serve me, or perish."

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evan took his seat in the meeting room on Mon Calamari. It felt good to be on dry land again, though you could hardly describe Mon Calamari as dry. The recent battle had been a great sucess, but the disaperance of Iulan still nagged at him. Couldn't he have used the force to tell what had happened before he died? It was a question not easily answered. A question that probably would never be answered.

Admiral Ackbar had already been there when Evan entered and Rjiuvan entered a moment later. Everyone exchanged a formal greeting and the meeting had begun. Rjivuan began by saying.....

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

"My presence makes you uncomfortable." It was a statement.

Ackbar choked on the Warmaster's words. Grand Admiral Hawk seated in a silent corner only widened his eyes.

"Over the years I have dealt with allies your-"

"Are you so certain that we are allies, Admiral?" Rjivuan retorted, and Ackbar remained mute.

"Do not fear, I am not here to intimidate, nor am I here to sign an alliance with you. The only man who can do that has vanished. I am here to tell you that I will be pursuinig the Punisher."

The grave voice of Ackbar answered. "Even with the damage sustained the Punisher is not likely to be an easy objective, Warmaster."

"Nor do I intend it that way. It will be a battle worthy of the epic hunts of my race."

"If that's all you wanted to say, then you shouldn't have come here, Vong." Hawk snapped.

"I have come to offer you the Kat'nas that have suffered heavy damage, I don't have the time to repair them, my hunt will set off at once. As payment I request that, if possible you could do some attacks on the Yuuzhan Vong, keeping the Overlord busy, as I hunt him down."

Twenty Kat'nas for a couple of diversionary attacks was a pretty good offer.

"WE are not mercenaries, Warmaster."

"No, you are not, but we have a common foe." Rjiuvan said.

"Sir, Warmaster, I may be having a thought here:..." Evan offered his proposal.

OOC: Wow Hawk survived his suicide attempt woohoo.

IC:

Evan looked around nervously. It was often Hawk had soften up a little since the Jedi-Vong had saved them but it was just a little. Considering what Evan was about to say, it was doubtful Hawk would react positivly. Evan looked at Rjiuvan and said:

"Warmaster Shadow Wing has been reduced to half of its strength but it is still a formidable group. If I may offer you our services, I would love to join you on your attempt to hunt down the Punisher."

Hawk looked surprised for a moment, but then he seemed to understand.

"Well General I am completly against this but you have been right before. I will reluctantly allow you to go on this mission."

He then turned to Rjiuvan.

"And yes we ail accept your offer. We shall once again being our raiding campaign in exchange for your twenty dreadnoughts."

Rjiuvan replied....

Rjiuvan's face showed some signs of satisfaction.

"Whenever a diplomat or an executor seals a deal they do so using abusive long words. A warrior seals his deals with actions, honoring his partner. I will not give in to voice excessive and grateful compliments, instead I will leave immediately in my hunt."

Ackbar nodded aprehenseively, and Hawk looked a tad confused.

"I will expect your crews to take over the damaged Kat'nas while my crews are transferring over to the rest of my fleet."

"Certainly, Warmaster," Ackbar acknowledged and took out his comlink.

"I will be on the Chariot of God, if you need to contact me. I will be expecting you, General."

Rjiuvan left, leaving the trio of Rebel Commanders in Ackbar's office.

Shimraa's face showed some signs of satisfaction.

"Whenever a prisoner needs to be educated, he must learn so through pain."

Iulan snorted lightly as another vile creature sent an electric shock trough his painreceptors.

"Pain, is not for you to abuse of. Pain is a connection between flesh and soul, a reminder that we are part of a living energy, and part of crude matter."

Another bolt made him cry in agony, then followed by a kick in the stomach by the Warmaster.

"You are a pathetic creature, you bleed and feel pain. A real God is above that!"

Another kick.

"You are a mockery." Shimraa sentenced as he put his foot on Iulan's Vong hand.

"I am a God. I am a Knight of the Void. I am a SErvant of the Force."Iulan dared to say, just before the Overlord's massive feet hit his nose.

"The Force." He spat blue saliva on Iulan's eyes. The saliva burned in his eyes."The Force is the greatest sign of your weakness!"

Shimraa kicked him again and left him lying in his own blood, the smell of burnt hair and the alien smell of Yuuzhan Vong made him go sick.

"Here," another soothing voice said. "Take this and recover."

Iulan tried to take a look at the nice person. But the burning saliva and his own tears blurred his eyes.

"Who... Whoaaare yiiiiiiii?"

"Someone who should have died too long ago."

Evan looked around and saw both Admirals nod at him. Hawk's nod was a little more reluctant but a nod nonetheless. He briskly walked from the room and pulled out his comlink.

"Buzz?"

"I am here sir."

"Round up everyone in Shadow Wing that's combat ready and meet me in hangar 47 on Mon Calamari."

"Understood."

Evan looked around at the group of pilots assembled. There were around 36 of them there, a pretty good amount for the upcoming mission. This will be hard to explain...

"Men we are about to embark upon the toughest mission faced yet. We are going to join Rjiuvan and the Jedi-Vong in the quest to hunt down the Punisher."

Evan saw many shocked faces.. as he had expected.

"I understand this is shocking to you but the mission we go on is vital. The rest of the fleet will be creating a diversion by starting another raiding campaign."

Evan decided to leave the whole Iulan part out.

"Any questions?"

Ruby 6 spoke out:

"Well sir...why?"

"The Punisher is critical to the entier Yuuzhan Vong war effort. If we destroy it victory will not be too far off. I understand there are many questions about our alliance with the Jedi-Vong but that is a story to be told another day. We need to get aboard the Chariot ASAP, so lets move.

OOC: Woohoo

The day ended without further excitement. The Jeedai Vong handed the damaged Katnas to the Rebels and provided a bountiful of tips to repair them faster, and how to operate them more efficiently.

Shadow Wing had transferred over to the Chariot. Rjiuvan had not greeted them personally, at least not yet. They had been given a rather big area on the vessel, obviously close to the hangar. The Rebel pilots weren't discouraged to explore the ship, neither were they encouraged to. Jeedai Vong looked at them with the same mixture of suspicion and curiousity that the Rebels gave them back.

Then they entered darkspace.

Soon after entrance, the Warmaster descended to the hangar where Evan and his thirty-five pilots were having a short discussion.

"Warmaster," Evan said and halfbowed.

The rest of his pilots heistated, but imitated the gesture.

"Your wing of shadows is impressive." The Warmaster commented.

Evan smiled.

"We are eager to see action, sir."

"As any warrior is, certainly. But a warrior must weigh his reage for battle with prundency."

"Of course, before you came we were wondering where our hunt would start."

Rjiuvan looked beyond them all, as if he could see through the hull of his ship.

"Deep in Yuuzhan Vong space. From where all started, from there we will continue searching for them. The Punisher is seriously injured, so she will withdraw to the heart of their domains."

"That's suicide," a pilot shouted.

"A warrior is always certain that war will claim his life." Rjiuvan answered solemnly. "Our ship can go unnoticed through their worlds."

"I understand. But you have not yet revealed the location." Evan reminded him.

"Hoth." Rjiuvan said. "In sixteen hours we will be arriving there, Hoth has been their main shipwomb for the past years. I recommend you rest, as we will find a strong resistance there."

Evan nodded, and Rjiuvan left.

Shadow Wing emerged from the Chariot to see that Rjiuvan was not kidding. A huge flotilla of ships were amassed against them. In the middle of them...the Punisher.

"Ok Shadow follow me in. First we'll hold back the skips then we'll move in on the capital ships."

All around them were Jedi-Vong craft. It was truely going to be a fierce battle. The first wave of coralskippers had almost arrived. Shadow Wing formed up into three squads: Shadow squad, Sapphire squad and Ruby squad. The battle then begun. Both sides exchanged salvos and then it turned into a thick melee.

Evan saw a pair of skips going after Saphire 7. He came at them with a swift vengeance. One was immediatly blow into pieces of multi colored coral and the other didn't last too long. The first engagment lasted a few more moments, then the enemies retreated and regrouped.

The second wave of coralskippers came at them and it began the same. Salvos were exchanged, then a thick furball. So far all we going well for the Jedi-Vong forces. Evan followed a coralskipper furiously. It dived down and then was blown away by Shadow 3. Suddenly, Evan heard a scream on his comm. He looked and saw that Shadow 5, Antilliles, was gone.

OOC: Antilliles is quiting the rpg :(

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: It's been a while, hasn't it? Whatever you're thinking about it, I didn't forget about it, I only had other things to do, and couldn't sit down and write. Sorry.

OOC: Antililles is quitting? Why?

IC:

Warmaster Rjiuvan Shai frowned at the furious exchange of fire from both sides, starfighters evaporated in a last anguished moment, coral incinerated and exploded in the blackness of space.

The Punisher, true to its tactics remained in the middle of the enemy formation without moving. By holding still it avoided betrating any of the nervousness they had to be feeling.

Rjiuvan's warfleet had scored a psychological blow. A so numerous warfleet so deep in the Yuuzhan Vong territory was a certain scare. Rjiuvan still looked at the battle, he knew that if he stayed longer his fleet would be decimated, as did the Yuuzhan Vong.

Rjiuvan's fleet wasted energy and precious time in a serious of difficult maneuvers to shield themselves, and to reduce the damage, while incresing the damage done to their enemies.

In his display, Rjiuvan saw one more of the General's men die.

A battle will not be won by the blood spilled. That he had learned with Iulan.

Should he retreat, should he withdraw, or should he press further, hoping that his determination scared the Yuuzhan Vong into a withdrawal.

He had no time for making the choice as the human's general's voice cut through his thought.

"Warmaster." Came the static-laden voice. "They are fleeing, the asteroids are exploding to cover their exit."

Rjiuvan smiled and breathed lightly.

He had won.

OOC: He no longer enjoys it. Too much galaxies hehe

IC: Evan smiled as he saw the enemy retreat. He had lost a few pilots, but their sacrafices had not been in vain. He belived he could mount about two squads and a third, but he could not replace Antilliles...

"What are your orders sir?"

Suddenly, his mind snapped back into reality. He took a quick survey of the battlefield. The Yuuzhan Vong had been intimidated and stunned by the apperance of such an armada so deep in their territory. They had fought well but they could not acheive victory.

"Ok Shadow Wing continue pursuit. We need to cause maximum damage and send them reeling."

The coralskippers put up a spirited defense. Small groups turned around and fought Shadow Wing. The tactics destroyed the groups but served its main purpose of preventing the retreating fleet from suffering any more serious damage.

One by one the enemy ships jumped to hyperspace. The shipyard had been lost and the fleet routed. Despite the loses, it had been a great victory indeed. But the Punisher has not been destroyed. The hunt goes on.

Rjiuvan knew what he had to. He stood tall and brave in the empty hangar, waiting for the valiant Rebel pilots to land their ships. Leading them came General Hechtman.

He landed his craft jumped of from the cockpit and walked to meet with the Warmaster.

"Your sacrifices today will be honored, General." The Warmaster said loud enough for everyone close to hear. "We will honor it by pursuing our goal, to vanquish the evil responsible for the dath of your comrades."

"Thank you," Evan said.

The Warmaster then left to contemplate the future course of action.

Never before had he seen a lightsaber's blade that close.

The Supreme Overlord had brandished the intensely white blade in front of his eyes. The light hurt his eyes, and every fiber in his body ached to shield them, but his body refused to move. Trapped under the Yuuzhan Vong artifcats, Iulan felt nothing.

In the moment of his greatest pain and despair the Overlord dared to break the silence that had worn him down for hours and days.

"You will be pleased to know that the traitor has driven us away from Hoth."

Iulan managed a weak smile and looked at the Overlord.

"You cannot escape."

The Overlord send a massive fist against him, and he was embraced by darkness again.

After all his pilots had gotten some time to rest and relax, Rjiuvan ordered Evan to a meeting. He headed for the bridge of the ship. Still on his mind was Antilliles. It would always haunt him, it seemed. He sighed and went to the bridge.

Rjiuvan waited for him there. There were also other Yuuzhan Vong commanders. It would be a truely important meeting indeed. Evan exchanged a formal greeting and then looked toward Rjiuvan.

OOC: -8

IC: Rjiuvan Shai ignored the questioning and piercing look from the human. Instead he sat in his massive Coral chair. Raising his chin to suggest arrogance he spoke.

"We have hurt Shimraa close to his heart, we have chased the Punisher away on two occasions."

He paused to add a more dramatical air. "We are in the deepest part of his domains, we have assaulted one of his strongholds; He fears us."

With his human hand he activated the blaze bugs, that formed a glowing galactic display.

"We cannot allow our own glory to blind us. As long as Shimraa breathes our quest will be incomplete. We will attack another of his jewels, another of his worlds."

With a like muffled sound, he ordered the Blaze to reform in a new arrangement.

Evan's lips betrayed the name of the world. "Bespin?"

"Yes," Rjiuvan's eyes glittered. "The world of clouds."

OOC: I'm going to be gone for a few days.

Evan smiled. The meeting went on for a little while longer, discussing tactics etc. He continued to join in the discussion, but there was something now on his mind. It was not Antilliles's death, rather he wondered where the Rebel fleet was raiding currently. He wondered...

Then suddenly Rjiuvan's voice jolted him out of his daydreaming.

"Are there any more questions?"

Evan once again smiled and asked, "How long until we arrive?"

OOC: Ok Trej get us started on the battle and I'll come back and join in. :)

OOC: -4

OOC: Fine for me, enjoy yourself.

IC:

Bespin, or rather Bzp'n, as the Yuuzhan Vong had renamed it was no longer a pleasant world.

The lovely clouds that covered the world and gave it its heavenly atmosphere where gone. The clouds weren't gone. They had been turned into green and blue cumulus that writhed in furious storm. The condensed Tibanna gas would move among the furious wind turrets of the sick world and feed thousands of dovin basals that floated freely in there. In such stressed conditions the dovin basals would grow stronger and bigger. Thus improving the Yuuzhan Vong fleet.

"Horrible," Evan said from Rjijuvan's left.

"I was here before, I participated in its subjugation." Rjiuvan said. "I poisoned their clouds," he added a different tone of voice. Shame?

"Shall I launch my fighters?" Evan asked, after all the Warmaster had asked him to stay in the glory room instead of flying with the first wave.

"No, I don't want to destroy Bespin, I want to save it to turn it like Iulan and I reshaped Yun-" He paused, he couldn't trust Evan this much. Not yet, at least.

Evan only looked questioningly and then focused again on the image.

"What happened to the people?"

"They died. We bombed the cities, Tibannopolis, Cloud City. Some settlements we doomed to die when the storms began." Rjiuvan explained. "The shapers responsible for this, you will find them on Alderaan. Working in more advances for our cause."

"Can't they work up a cure for Bespin?"

"There is no cure for war, the scars will be there for ever." Rjiuvan snapped and touched a villip.

"Prefect Ga'Denih, this is Warmaster Rjiuvan Shai of the Jeedai Vong. You will hand over the control of Bzp'n."

"A Yuuzhan Vong will die before dealing with traitors." The figure in the villip spat.

"Go Evan, fly and make the fools bleed."

The Jeedai Vong fleet moved around Bespin adn exchanged fire with the small number of warcruisers in orbit, coralskippers from both sides move like swarms amidst them, then joined by the metallic fighters.

Another battle, another wound. Rjuvan mused for himself.

Another wound, another scream. Iulan though for himself as another snake-like creature sent a jolt of electricity through his body.

The Overlord had been grateful to him and had decided not to torture him personally, but the mysterious Vergere did the job as thorough and complete as he did personally.

"Why?" Iulan asked in a soft murmur, before another jolt made him scream.

"You are a God, Iulan. You feel no pain, you know no weakness." She answered.

"Am I a God, Vergere?" Iulan asked.

"I don't know. It isn't important, the Overlord knows you are. He fears you and hates you. That's why you suffer."

"Do you think, I am a GOd?" Iulan asked again.

"I told you, I don't have an answer for that. I think you can be as great as the mythic Gods from the Yuuzhan Vong. I think you are greater than the Overlord."

Iulan's jaw dropped a little. Then opened in a panicked last scream.

"Then why don't you help me?"

"Because I [/i]know that you are greater, grand enough that my help would be of no consequence for your destiny."

"My destiny?" Iulan snorted. "Some people have already looked into my destiny. None of them have been accurate."

"What have they seen?" Vergere asked in a neutral tone as she fetched some off creature that moved on Iulan's naked chest.

After a few painful screams Iulan took a breath. "Luke Skywalker told me that I would be a great Jedi, he saw me flying with my friend for the Republic and triumphing. Elegaie saw me standing on a new Jedi Temple, at the right of Skywalker leading a new era for the Jedi. Igoru Samos, saw me on Coruscant serving Emperor Evaders. I, I saw myself on Coruscant in the Palace, killing Evaders."

"And none of them has become truth." Vergere finished.

"No. Perhaps none of them will."

"Close your eyes," Vergere said. "Dream, my very young Jedi."

A sudden sleepiness caught him.

OOC: Whats with the -4 and -8? Cool new avatar with the 3000 post mark by the way. 8)

Evan took a quick glance at the opposing fleet and saw it was not quite as powerful as the fleet faced at Hoth. Shadow Wing will have no problems with this. Shadow Wing had been organized into two squadrons of 14, each squad was then organized into three flights. One flight consisted of 4 fighters and the two consisted of 5. The coralskippers began to close the distance. "Get ready Shadow Wing...."

The battle was fierce and desperate. The Yuuzhan Vong were outnumbered but they fought all the same. Evan claimed three coralskippers as Shadow Wing worked to subdue the skips. After a few moments, the skips retreated and regrouped. Their number were bosted by a second group of coralskippers. Once again they came...

This time Evan decided not to stick around. Shadow Wing had done enough damage here. He decided the enemy capitol ships needed to be ruffed up a little.

"Follow me in Shadow Wing...."

OOC: The -4, etc, was part of the Countdown. Thanks

IC:

"The human is attacking the capital ships." An operator in the Glory Room informed, Rjiuvan Shai.

"Have our skippers intercept all fighters targeting him."

"Yes, my Lord."

The battle was short, too short. The defending vessels fought to death, which they found when the Jeedai Vong fighters, led by Evan, annihilated the defending fighters and started to pour fire on the capital ships. Prey to the dozens of small fighters and to the huge Jeedai Vong warships, the foolish commander soon found his end.

Bespin, the green sick cloudy world, watched them oblivious to the passing of its former masters.

On all villips of the Jeedai Vong fleet, the words of Rjiuvan Shai boomed.

"Fire."

Dozens of missiles of organic origin streaked towards the planet.

"Warmaster!?" Came the human's cry.

"You recall what we discussed earlier, there is no cure for the galaxy, but there is always a new seedling to be planted, live will prosper, that is the will of the Force. Come aboard. We will leave soon."

OOC: Countdown? Intresting rank thing. :)

Evan was a little shocked by the sudden firing on the planet but he knew there was no time to ponder over it. They had won another stunning victory. The enemy was being routed deep in their own territory.

"Ok Shadow Wing, back to the Chariot...and to our next victory!"

Evan smiled as cheering came over the comm. He knew it would.

After arriving at the Chariot he went to meet with Rjiuvan, with one obvious question in his mind...

OOC: Now I'm a Warmaster for certain!

IC:

The dimly lit coral room halted the advance of Evan as he stepped in.

"Warmaster?"

"Come," the Jeedai Vong said neutrally.

Although Evan assumed that the darkness didn't betray his curiousity, the Warmaster knew what was going on in the humans head.

"You have a question for me."

"Yes," he paused. "What's our next target?" He asked not wanting to give in to his natural curiosity.

"That is not the question that troubles you."

"What happened there?" Evan sighed.

"I told you."

"You told me it had to do with our earlier talk!"

"We spoke of the ravaging of our galaxy and how we could not undo the damage, but we can heal it, we can make it restore itself, we cannot alter it, not even our biotechnology has that extent, we must allow the planet to choose its fate."

"So what did you do?"

"Our solution destroyed the saturation of Yuuzhan Vong microbacteria, Bzpn won't return to its former state, but it will have the chance to evolve."

"And the dovin basals?"

"They no longer serve the Yuuzhan Vong, they serve Bzpn."

Evan probably did not fully comprehend Rjiuvan, nor could he possibly understand the secondary goal of Rjiuvan's crusade.

"What is our next target?"

"Another world you may have heard of: Endor, a desolate planet."

"What will we find there?"

"The first step of our final voyage."

Rjiuvan looked beningly at Evan and answered his unasked question. "Our final Voyage whose single end is to find Yuuzhan'tar, the capital of the Yuuzhan Vong and the Supreme Overlord."

Evan was more than a little surprised, but there was nothing more to say. He bowed and left the room. He meet up with the rest of his pilots and after sharing congratulations, he began his little speech.

"Ok men we have won another stunning victory deep in enemy territory. We took two loses but only one of the pilots was killed. Our next target is Endor. I fear it will be a little more heavily defended than Bespin was, but I know we can take it. At this time I have no specific information about our next mission. So start getting prepared."

OOC: Another small post of mine to bridge the gap. I'm following you. :)

Despite the urgency and the need to push the hunt for the Punisher, Rjiuvan had decided in the last minute to spend a few more days in orbit around Bespin to give their forces a well deserve rest, to openly challenge Shimraa and to allow the impassive human to observe how Bespin could slowly heal itself.

A small scout force was annihilated by Rjiuvan on the second day, and Evan had accepted two Jeedai Vong pilots in his squadrons to supply the losses.

On the fifth day, while Bespin regaines its natural vanilla color the Jeedai Vong left for Endor.

The trip was fast and without any problems, Evan and Rjiuvan played a silent match of dejarik that the Warmaster won without problem, while smart and talented Evan could not supply the role that Iulan had played for the Jeedai Vong.

A Jeedai Vong crewer entered their meditation room and informed that they were about to arrive.

Shimraa sent Evan off to his fighter and walked into the Glory Room.

Inside his officers busied themselves with the routines previous to a battle.

The left dark space and foundthemselves alone with the ashen Moon of Endor.

"My Lord, or there is nothing."

"Look harder." He commanded.

Evan's panicked voice was the next thing he heard before a huge hit send him across the Glory Room.

Evan quickly got up and recovered. He was shocked by the sudden attack, when it had appeared there was no enemy fleet. What is going on?

"They're coming up from our rear!" a Jedi Vong shouted. It was no lie. Shimraa had amassed a large flotilla and it was attacking from their rear. Evan wasted no time. He ran to his fighter. He found all his pilots ready.

"Ok men lets move out. They're attacking from our rear."

Most of the pilots did not speak, silently nodding at Evan.

Shadow Wing quickly moved to intercept the coralskippers that were swarming around. This time the enemy had the advantage in numbers. Not for long.....

• 2 weeks later...
OOC: I'm not replying because I haven't had the time to come up with fresh new ideas, to start closing this rpg.... Feel free to end the battle for youself.

OOC: I haven't a creative bone in my body. Perhaps in a day or two I'll post to continue the battle a little but I can't end it. Now its glaringly obvious. We must start a new RPG with new people and new ideas....