THE BLACK DRAGON EMPIRE

Sky_Solo

HELLO,I AM SKY DONOVIN-SOLO & LEADER OF "The Dragons".

WHAT YOU ARE WONDERING IS WHAT IS BLACK DRAGON EMPIRE IT IS STRICTLY FOR OUTCASTS,LOWLIFES,SMUGGLERS,BOUNTYHUNTERS,

DRUGGIES,MERCS,GANGSTERS,AND THE SCUM OF THE

UNIVERSE.

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE THINGS LEAVE YOUR NAME

OCCUPATION, EXPERIENCE,AND DISCRIPTION LATER IF WORTHY I WILL

LEAVE THE NAMES OF PEOPLE WHO MADE IT AND THERE POSITION

(PRIVATE,LT.,MAYJOR,CORPRAL,ECT.)

[/b]

Sky Donovin-Solo

"Watch your mouth kid,or ganna find yourself floating home!"-Han Solo

Guest Scathane

You may be wondering why you haven't had any replies (since this topic had 10 views)... Well, I'll give you my humble opinion...

First of all, you're writing in capitals; a lot of people regard this as shouting and might consider it uninviting.

Second, you literally say If worthy, I will leave the names of people who made and their position (Private, Lt., Major, Corporal, etc.) 8O I doubt whether your RPG will get far in these forums, dude! As far as I can judge it, we're not the type of people who want others to judge whether we're worthy of their RPG...

If you want people to participate in your RPG, I suggest you invite them, rather than letting them know that yes, you will take their application, but hey!, they should regard it as a exceptional honout if they're let in...

Especially since you're a n00b to this site. Hope to have been of help...

I'm sorry if i affended you Scathy ,but i don't give a flying f*** what ya think,your just some lonely little bit ch who sits in the front of the computer all day thinking about guys,then you come across me and take the time to write some long as s note about the things i messed up on. GET A F***ING LIFE GEEK!

What, is this site yours?!

Because if its not ,I DON'T CARE WHAT YA THINK!

And sure im a knowbody around here,....oh yeah,maybe thats because..............

ive only part of this site for 2 FRIK'N DAYS!!!

fuc you

[/b]

Sky Donovin-Solo

I'm sorry if i affended you Scathy ,but i don't give a flying f*** what ya think,your just some lonely little bit ch who sits in the front of the computer all day thinking about guys,then you come across me and take the time to write some long as s note about the things i messed up on. GET A F***ING LIFE GEEK!

What, is this site yours?!

Because if its not ,I DON'T CARE WHAT YA THINK!

And sure im a knowbody around here,....oh yeah,maybe thats because..............

fuc you

Sky Donovin-Solo

Guest Scathane
I'm sorry if i affended you Scathy
Obviously, you're not sorry if you had offended me, which, by the way, you hadn't, not with your original posts anyway.

but i don't give a flying f*** what ya think,your just some lonely little bit ch who sits in the front of the computer all day thinking about guys
Now you see, we don't like that kind of language here. In fact we even don't tolerate such language. The point of posting in these forums is that you keep it decent, even if the one you're talking to sits in fornt of his computer all day, thinking about guys...

then you come across me and take the time to write some long as s note about the things i messed up on.
In fact, I was trying to be helpful with regard to your post, as I gathered that if you ask people to join your RPG, you'd want people to actually join...

GET A F***ING LIFE GEEK!
There you go again, foulmouthing for no apparent reason. I can only guess that you're constantly being peopled by everyone around you in RL... Whether or not that's true, keep your frustrations to yourself and, more importantly, out of these forums.

What, is this site yours?! Because if its not ,I DON'T CARE WHAT YA THINK!
No, I'm not the owner, the site's owned by JediIgor; I'm one of its Assistant Webmasters. Give us one good reason why we shouldn't ban your behind...

fuc you

I didn't say that you're a nobody, around here or anywhere else (well, in fact I implied such about two quotes up, but that doesn't really count with regard to this remark, now does it?). I said you're a n00b, by which I mean newbie to this community. And FYI, you're not a part of this community yet: you have to earn that and I'm not sure whether you will. In fact, if you go on like this, I wonder whether you're going to make it much longer...

The Point is simple, Sky: we're a simple community with simple rules. One of them is that you don't offend other people, expecially not when they treat you decently. Another one is knowing when to apologize...

:evil:

You were tolerant with that 110% jerk, Scathane! You very rarely get to see a complete and utter childish prat in action to the levels he reacted to quite sensible suggestions offered by yourself to his original childish post.

BTW: Sky_Solo, this is a 'clean' Star Wars related gamming site, we do our best to moderate our language and I personally don't like referances to drugs or cussing people through sexual references.

I'm 31 and spend all day on a motorbike doing my best not getting into fights with twats like you; I don't like your attitude period, and suggest you find another site to needlessly offend other people, especially when it's completely unwarrented.

One more thing, before you start mouthing off big time on a site you've been on for two seconds, I suggest you have a good look around first and get a feel for the site first.

If you haven't already been thrown out of the site, I would suggest you are; and if you are not, watch yourself, I for one shall be breathing down your neck to make sure you do not speak to anybody else like you did to Scathe; an assistant webmaster!

Fool.

Edited by me once. I came back to try and be less angry.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

• SWR Staff - Executive
Topic closed. Do not start a debate on this. Solo, feel free to start anther thread, but please keep it clean.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.