Uniforms

hzm

Yes?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Yes?

• Better graphics, I agree.
    • Too many files, I disagree.

I apologize if this has been brought up before.

I was thinking about how when you use, say, Thrawn that he is already a grand admiral. He may not even be in the military but still he is a grand admiral. Why not have it so that for every possible rank there could be a different picture for your personel. A picture for a no rank mercinary. A picture for a trained jedi, etc. But if you wanted someone to always look the same you could copy that picture into all the slots. The rank bar could change too.

Hmm, lots of dll's, and new programming, it would be similar to the change in luke when he returns from dagobah, but for every character? Bears investigating.

Greg? Any ideas on whether this would be possible?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

i think just jedi should change for jedi but rank would be too much maybe like officer, jedi, and other
Why are people afraid to die? It is a natural part of life. Life and Death. They go together. Some people are just willing to speed up that process.

Sounds better, its a great idea, i'm just not sure that it wouyld be very easy to implement, but then i dont know much about it, so you'd need to ask JediGreg

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

• 4 months later...
you don't have to draw every char in his different uniforms. think in modules. just make a set of uniforms for imperials and one for rebels. then you can put his head on the collar of the respective uniform. :-)

Assuming everything's to scale of course!