Targetting during Tactics Mode

Knightcrawler

What do you think of THIS pic  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of THIS pic

• Oooooo! Pretty and functional! It's so perfect!
    • I don't think that the targeting system needs to be any more complicated than before.
    • I think the targeting system needs to be more complicated than before, but not THIS complicated.
    • I think the targeting system needs to be more complicated, but this is NOT complicated enough.
    • Good ideas, but it's not pretty enough (Hey, this is preliminary!).
    • Good graphic, but the ideas suck (Please tell me why if you choose this).

That would be an ideal situation, but few battles are that way. :wink:

Think of this: all ships in front, which turret would you use, or would you just pick the largest threat alone, since the little ones can't inflict the same amount of damage and therefore your ship might still be able to pick them out afterwards.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

It depends whether how the weapon recharge is computed. /gun, /firing arc or only one weapon recharge pool for the whole ship. In the latter case I would concentrate all firepower (weapon recharge) to the cruiser and neglect the corvett completely (even if I had idle guns facing toward it).

first, if it turns out like i thought you will be able to move the ships so you could put you isd between the corvettes

second, there in my mind anyway would only be three guns in each arc, laser, turbolaser, and ion

third, if we have a priority chart or somthing like that where we control what gets shot at and how with what etc. we should be able to tell it to target the cruiser only if you would chose

Why are people afraid to die? It is a natural part of life. Life and Death. They go together. Some people are just willing to speed up that process.

you saw that pie chart targeting system on the forums a while back dont you mask, that you would be able to concentrate fire or disperse it at will
Why are people afraid to die? It is a natural part of life. Life and Death. They go together. Some people are just willing to speed up that process.