Combat Ideas

tino124

1 You put diff officers on ships to make them fight better.

2. You chose what to attack wiht (ion cannons if you want to capture)

3. ability to capture damaged ships.

4. Let Wedge lead a squadron, and it is better, jaina, same thing or gavin, same thing.

Include vong!

1 You put diff officers on ships to make them fight better.

2. You chose what to attack wiht (ion cannons if you want to capture)

3. ability to capture damaged ships.

4. Let Wedge lead a squadron, and it is better, jaina, same thing or gavin, same thing.

Include vong!

How the hell do you capture enemy ships.

I have thougt i knew every thing but that's new for me.

And for the rest if you have one admiral he will improve your fleets fighting skill. and when you put a commander he will improve your fighters skill.

But how the hell do you capture enemy ships?????

R2D2 Where are You.

• SWR Staff - Executive
Err.. these are ideas for Rebellion 2. Definitely going to new some kind of capture system in the game... just in case someone doesn't balance their fleet :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Perhaps this could be some other ability or use of having a General onboard a fleet? Or some combined ability between having a General AND an Admiral in the same fleet equaling better capture potential of ships/defense of these new captures (with an admiral).

Maybe Commanders and Generals ought to have a combo of their own when there's no Admiral (fighters equipped with ions would disable not kill a higher percentage of the time i.e. commander's realm, then any ships with troops get tied up assaulting them for capture if you have a general too. But without an Admiral, less ships protect new captures during the combat phase).

I think there's some good potential pros and cons with having this ability that could enrich combat. A paper/rock/scissors type deal if you will.

Plus if having a ship disabled and captured were to subsequently tie up that new ship for repair time (+ having to guard it till it can move again) if the status next to it is an X above a planet.

Could also act as a band aid too in tough resource crunches. Say a ship has become yours but because of its high downtime for repairs, you could opt to scrap it and rake in some maintenance points.

Err.. these are ideas for Rebellion 2. Definitely going to new some kind of capture system in the game... just in case someone doesn't balance their fleet :)

But they woudn't make a rebellion 2. Or didn't I hear that correctly. So who can tell me whats right?

Well if there is one comming I would like to have that capture option. And a lot more players. Like for instance the Hutts, The Hapens, The Chiss, and a lot more. And off cours with their own ships.

R2D2 Where are You.

• SWR Staff - Executive
/me points to this topic here

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.