Civ 2 Star Wars

Beingofone

This is the forum for PBEM Star Wars Civ 2.

House rules.

1.We play the game as is-no changing of rules or events txt.

2.No cracking other players password[i dont think these things will happen ,I just want to be crystal clear]

3.when it is your turn, you have 72 hours to send your turn to the next player.If you go over the 72 hours any player may issue a *BUMP*ie.you have 48 hours after the issue of a bump.Otherwise your turn is passed to the next player and the A.I. plays your turn[the game must go on]

4.When you e-mail your turn please post here and let everyone know,also you must post if any events were triggered.[you will get a message in the game if this happens ie.luke becomes a jedi etc.]

these house rules are made to add enjoyment for everyone,I once had my password deleted :x

The turn order

1-Borsk Faylya-

2-Zaarin-Bobo Phett mailto: chukar2996@aol.com

3-Pacifist-AI

4-Jabba-Beingofone kenelder71@hotmail.com

5-Bail Organa-

6-Palpatine-Lord_La_forge nobunaga@freemail.hu

7-Niles Ferrier

here is the PBEM guide http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65840&pagenumber=1 the only thing different is we e-mail our turn to the next player as there is no place to post here.

Any other questions are covered in the other forum

Edited by Beingofone

"I dont believe it"

That, is why you fail"

Scathane someone told me they wanted the Imperium-I was under the impression they were going to sign up-I will try once more to contact them-my apologies

"I dont believe it"

That, is why you fail"

well nothing special happened, captured a bunch of systems from the empire(expected). To be more precise I think it was maybe a half of dozen or more? I would like to wish all the other players the best of luke oops I meant luck. :D

The game is afoot,I readjusted production and am out scouting the Outer Rim.

I stumbled onto a Rebel planet w/ a scout ship-Scathane this is not an aggressive act.

The Rebels are up.

Good luck all-And new house rule-if anyone gets crushed you are required to write 100 times "this is only a game"before you talk to your nemesis :lol:

"I dont believe it"

That, is why you fail"

Guest Scathane
Scathane is having trouble with the patch-the game is on hold until we can resolve this.Its a difficult patch to install.
Thanks, Beingofone... Any suggestions would be welcome: it seems that the .exe file isn't working... I can click it but nothing happens... :(

If the EXE. file is not working-try copying and pasting it again.

If that doesnt work you probably do need the correct version patch.You can find the version by starting the game and looking at the top of the screen.

They made 3 or 4 versions of Civ 2-D'OH

"I dont believe it"

That, is why you fail"

I will be moving soon and not have access to the internet for a short time.Scathane I hope you can resolve the problem.Maybe Lord La forge has an idea that can help.If my turn comes up and I dont respond given the time period just keep on going.The AI will do my turn.

"I dont believe it"

That, is why you fail"

Guest Scathane
That's probably a good idea for now as well... Hopefully I can get things up and running for the second turn...