What IS going on with Rebellion2

JediGreg

:idea: ..emmm...hyperspace lanes that make trips through hyperspace QUICKER FOR CAPITAL SHIPS....emmm...you've touched on something Trejiuvanat...emmm....
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not played MOO3, but i've read several reviews and will probably buy it after Lent when i start playing games again.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 2 weeks later...

Don't bother buying MOO3 -- I waited in daily agony for that game to come out and am personally acquainted with members of the design and development team....

I was *grossly* disappointed. The game has had the life sucked out of it like only a thousand year sojourn in the Pit of Tarkoon could deliver. :(:evil:

• 1 month later...
Thank You Greg for informing us on what is going on. I don't want to be stuck out in the middle of the galaxy not knowing whats going on. 8)
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

The middle of the galaxy is never a good place to be stuck. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Unless a cosmic wind blew you away!

Yeah, it might take me a couple of years to get out of a black hole, and by then we might have Rebellion 2 and 3, you just don't know. :lol:
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Only a couple of years?!?!? I think we're resigned to the fact that they're never going to make a sequel. :(

Higher chance of being sucked into a black hole I should think!

Oooh, do tell, how did you dig one for yourself?!? Do tell! :)