REB II - Multiplayer only ??!!??!!

masterdom

Let's just say that a miracle happens and Jedi Greg is able to transform all our ramblings and ideas into a reasonable sequel to one of the best Star Wars games ever. will or will not the game be only mutliplayer??

I for one would be mighty pissed!!!!!!!!

I think that having the game as multiplayer only will stunt it's growth and it's potential.

Am I the only one that is mad over this????

I am very very slowly starrting to lose faith in this game.

Give us ya thoughts people.

\

No, you're not alone. To make Reb II multiplayer only would be suicide. I think I can safely assume the vast majority of us play the game against the AI. If you think about, this is for obvious considerations concerning 'time,' in the game.
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Well I would rather have a multiplayer-only Rebellion 2 than no Rebellion 2. Perhaps if he doesn't know how to make good AI yet, he could release a version of the game and then send out a free upgrade to everyone if they request it.
Hello

I'm just glad we've got someone who's prepared to give it a go, even though they have other concerns and limitations on their time. Go Greg!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 1 month later...
I will when i get online in october. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away