A starwars fan project (A game similar to rebellion)

Crysonfell

Whats up everyone, I have been a fan of rebellion for many long years, I believe I had first bought it actually when it first came out.

And being a fan of rebellion, as well as recently starting to learn a gaming/coding language, I thought I would attempt to make a game like rebellion.

Now I havnt been studying for long, and I cant do a whole lot yet, but I do understand what Iv read completely so far, and hope to put it all into practice.

Now, about the game I hope to make someday.

It will be a turn based strategy, and the battle maps will probly be hex grid maps, I guess kinda like the civilization series.

I was even thinking of maybe mixing in some kind of card system.

I hope to make this game, more detailed then rebellion, with more options/features, maybe even some minor rpg features such as leveling up.

Needless to say this will probly be a hybrid game, of different types, but mostly a strategy.

I figured this would probly be the best place to post about such a project idea. Pls tell me what u think, and if u have suggestions/ideas feel free to share, also if u would like to know more about the game let me know.

• SWR Staff - Executive

Welcome! We have a whole forum section dedicated to a Rebellion sequel

viewforum.php?f=7

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

• 3 weeks later...

Best of luck!

I started trying to learn how to program in python/pygame to try and do something similar, but didn't get very far...

If you ever want to bounce ideas or such around you have at least one person willing to help.