Progress ...

Scarlet

I'm not on the actual team ( wish I was, but then, if they took me the TC would plummet in it's coolness, I suppose :D ) but after looking at your forums, to answer a question, I know that this is being done with RebED, not a completely new game (Though come to think of it, that would be frickin' awesome. Smart people mind making a complete game? Pretty please? :lol: ) anyway, the game will have some much better graphics, be during the Thrawn era, and include newer, cooler looking ships, troops, and characters. Those who were killed will be replaced with EU ones (IE Darth Vader may be replaced by Cab'aoth). That's really all that I know besides that the physics of the game won't change. Oh, yeah, and the Galactic Encyclopedia has been over hauled, too. Check the Rebellion Reloaded Forums, not Rebellion II. Rebellion reloaded is the mod project.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• SWR Staff - Executive

We always love the advertising ;)

But as a policy, we really don't have time to go thrugh too many forums. We like that our members do it for us, so its not that we are spamming for our own site.

There are two major projects going on our site:

* Rebellion Reloaded - this is a total conversion for Rebellion. It is meant to be like an expansion, within the limitation of the Rebellion engine, but boosting different characters, upgrade models, sounds, etc. We cannot do things that are not programmed already into Rebellion (no new character slots, etc). Check out the Rebellion Reloaded forum for that

* Galactic Civil War (our Rebellion 2 project) - this is our project to get a Rebellion sequel off the ground. It is still in planning stages, led by ElevenThirtyOne. You can post suggestions and ideas in our Rebellion 2 Ideas area. If you want to actually work on development of this project, see the GCW forum - http://forum.swgalacticcivilwar.com

We are looking for talented people to help!

Both projects are volunteer, done on people's free time. So please don't bug with such questions as "When will it be done?"... unless you are acutally working on things, it won't be done. :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

yeah, see, I knew someone who knew what they were talking about would come along eventually! As for giving help, uh, I can kinda tell you that the standards there are really high. IE, my crappy photoshopping didn't quite make the cut :oops:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away