An Update

SithMaster

Hello,

For those who've emailed me and are eager to get going - sorry. Due to health realted problems and other issues I've had to devote my time elsewhere... hopefully that is past me now.

Team Members:

Thanks for all the feedback on the requirements document, I'll post it here tonight for the general public to take a look at it and offer their suggestions.

I'd like to get together on the SW Reb - chatroom with the development team to discuss our next steps. Basicall there are a few things we need to do.

1. Discuss the requirements document and some of the changes that have been requested for it.

2. Gather up all the suggestions (from team members and the general public) and input them into the requirement document.

3. Decide on a development platform.

4. Start working on the design document (a more detailed version of the requirements document that we will use to start coding the game.)

5. Start creating the artwork and models needed for the game (need #3 before we can do this.)

6. Have a sub team start working on the story. So far the ideas by JediIgor seem to fit in exactly for this - and having people like him work on it frees me of the burden of having to work on that part of the project. :)

So please email me or private message me with the time you'd be available in the next week or so and your time zone (so I can coordinate)

Thanks,

SM