Game Names

SithMaster

Lord of the Death Star Rings?

The Star Wars matrix?

The calm after the storm which had previously had a calm in it but that still is the predecssor of a much larger storm coming in the form of: The Yuzhan Vong!

Ah, crap, i got nothin' here.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

George Lucas: The Land Before Time...

Yes he produced those movies, along with spielberg(sp) so he couldn't do anything without his buddy's permission... Anyways, looking at the Land Before Time series and knowing now that Lucas produced them I can see why they started to suck balls after the third... Har har?

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Lucas vs the Wookie would be okay, but then there's one issue- armpits are rather convenient for carrying corpses away so... :D But Lucas really made the land before time? That's scary- I think he did a better casting job with those movies than Star Wars 8O Honestly, hayden Christianson vs. whoever does any Dinosaur's voice: The Dinosaur wins by default.

12/14/07

Star Wars VII: The Lynching of George Lucas

Star Wars VIII: The Many Legal Suits

Star Wars IX: The Return of the Lynch Mob

I've just remembered i've got a signature!

Fantastical Adventures: The Diary of a Young Ewok.

Corn on the Cob: Mysteries of the star destroyer crop circle.

The Girl Who Loved Tom Solo

The Light Chronicles: Volume 1, The Jedi Pilgrimage

Wars In Space

Real Star Wars: Super Nova's Gone Wild.

TPMAOTCROTSAGL: The Persecution, massacre, annihilation, of The Critic Reknown Over The Stars As George Lucas... (Bare with me...)

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

• 4 weeks later...

The Jedi's guide to the Galaxy

When Disney Attacks: A look at how Star Wars would be affected

Star Wars: BFG 2,400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000- Death Stars Unleashed

12/14/07

• 2 months later...
revenge of Jar Jar Binks

:D:D

Double bladed sword-fish-strike, go! Jar Jar got a ridiculously small part for a reason. A very good reason...

12/14/07