RAW what you say.

haylay

im too distracted with the giant evony ads and the huge red SWR logo to pay any attention to your comment...this is a dive downwards compared to our "old" site, i have half a mind to go and re-open it up, because this is just sad, and yes, i am going to rant about this until i feel better, so get over it, it maybe hormone fueled, but its the truth, i really don't like this place...

• SWR Staff - Executive

It's a stub template. You are free to come up with a new design for your site.

The ad is there to offset some of the costs of the server.

Since it is truly our dedicated server (not any kind of shared server), we can be flexible to your needs.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

• 5 weeks later...
I say hurry the heck up and give us a world class Clone Wars mod!

Preach on! They may have ended up as Stormtroopers, but No one kicked butt like the 501st! Yeah, guess it shows which side I fell in with huh? Unfortunately I don't much care for the ground combat in EAW, mostly because of just how perfectly the AI aims it's artillery and how quickly it does it. I have a hard time reacting fast enough not to lose LOTS of units.