Using Reloaded Models

justtxyank

I haven't gotten time to mess with Reloaded since I got back a couple weeks ago, but my guess is you should be able to replace the stock files with Reloaded ones outright. I can't recall if the model files contain any other information; if they do, that wouldn't be an option. In which case, you'd need to extract the model info and then plant it in the stock files. Check out the models section for a walkthrough of how to import files; hopefully you'll be able to figure it out.

Sorry this is so vague. I'd try it out and then tell you how to do it, except I'm moving across the country and starting college. Don't really have much time to experiment at the moment. If you don't have it down in a couple of weeks, I'll see what I can do... :wink:

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

• 3 years later...
don't know if you spent the time to insert all of them from one program to the other. this post is a couple years old. i think from one tc to another, or if you just want to have them at your disposal if you like them, zip the parts of of each model from the tc's that you like and change the file extensions to rmd. keep them in an archive and you can swap them out quick and easy whenever you want eith the model importer. what i plan to do as i am starting a new tc myself. shame so many of the models that were on here previously have vanished though, along with the tutorials. guess i'm gonna have to relearn how to do everything again without them, unless someone has saved copies of them and could send them to me jasonlaviolette2012@yahoo.com