Galactica

Jin_Roh

I've taken AncientAngel's BSG-75 model from battleclinic.com and converted it to .x with his permission.

I'm afraid the textures don't look nearly as good as his originals after I combined them and applied the Rebellion tactical palette.

I haven't game tested it yet - don't have a good savegame that I can use. If anybody's interested in trying it, please let me know - I'd be grateful. Just give me a little time to package it as an .rmd file and create a readme.

It's currently 3772 polys so hopefully it wont' drag the game down too badly.

Thanks.

That sounds cool!

To test it just replace the Galleon model with it and start a new game on the Empire side. Then just move one of your Galleons to the closest rebel planet. :wink:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

I guess it was really lazy for me to ask somebody else to do my game testing. :oops: I'm just working on a t/c right now and didn't want to switch gears. I also wanted a 2nd opinion on this before I put it in the downloads. I'll post it after I've tested it in game.

Thanks Mad.

• 1 month later...

This game screams BSG total conversion :P

I might finish working on my BSG cards in the card forum if you're interested in collaborating.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy