Models downloads skinless.

tacoJoemeru

Most of the older ones come without textures, because our team of model makers hadn't figured it out then. The newer ones should have textures. Simple as that.
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I just got the model importer to work, YAY me!

Any details you're willing to share with the rest of us, or were you just lucky?

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Tex- I'm no expert by any means and I haven't game tested yet. But I think I successfully swapped the Arc Hammer into the CC7700 slot using the Importer.

I put a pretty detailed post on how I did it into the model importer thread in the Questions from Newbies forum. There's really no info there that's not in the Help file that Mask supplied, it's just another step by step run through.

'Course I'm going to look pretty stupid if my computer catches on fire when I launch Rebellion... 8O

hth.

lol @ not being able to get the model importer working.

the last time i tangled with that beast was when i decided it would be easier to make my own game. heh (although i'll admit i didnt really spend a lot of time fooling around with the importer)

http://nordwindranger.com

I should really make a flashy banner