Welcome to the Galactic Simulation Board!

Bioshadow

I really dont have alot to write about right now, but I am just happy for all people that have shown interest in the game.

Currently we are conducting a pure battle scenario where every new member can start to get a feel on how the game interface works and get some knowledge on the gameplay mechanics.

please visit the GalSim website at http://galsim.nickersonm.com .  There you will find some information on how to join, the ships and weapons included in the game, and some background and features.  There is also a FAQ page where I am putting alot of the questions I am getting from the players.  Please check it out.

Also, please dont hesitate to ask questions.  I will create an official question thread.  Just add your questions there.

Thanks again,

Mark

Edited by markb50k

Some time ago, when the Homeworld-based version of EvR was active, we had a dedicated IRC channel on Quakenet: #evr

This channel has survived all these years, and some of us are still idling there. So, if you wish, you can join the channel, and talk more easily to some of us. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...