One thing that is really bad about this mod!

Cassius101

Not exactly the mod but perhaps the game engine for sins, still maybe a mod could change this. I hate how battles in this mod usually end up being a bunch of capital ships sitting there not moving on 2 sides just shooting at each other. It looks so boring, ships that are 200-1000 meters are supposed to have a lot more maneuverability.

If you see this mod for Empires at War FOC, this is what I want ships to do. Maneuver!

Do you ever see smaller ships in this mod moving up and down while shooting at the same time?

Maneuvering like that isn't possible in Sins; closest thing you can do is enabling fighter movement for all ships, but due to the sheer scale of many ships (ISDs, Star Dreadnaughts, etc), that would end terribly.
Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.

This is why I am reluctant to play Sins and this mod when I get a gaming computer. Huge battles between opposing fleets just look so boring! It is just side vs side like the infantry equivalent of 17th century warefare, just stay still in formation and shoot the opposing side.

I wanna see large ships actually moving straight and firing at the same time and I wanna see smaller ships 200m-950m actually moving up and down and shooting at the same time. But it is not possible with sins so to bad.