Is this mod dead?

Tarkus

• SWR Staff - Executive

I'll repost this here:

Essentially all work is done in the beta test - the includes the new races (NR and Vong), new maps, new planet types, new abilities, research tweaks, bug fixes. Hats off to Lavo and sloosecannon and others who are working it. However, we can certainly use more help and value the fans contributions. Absolutely JOIN THE BETA TEST if you want updates.

There's no release because it's not ready to be released. If the NR and Vong were polished and ready, we would consider it. But it's not... and that's not because there hasn't been work done. It's largely done by a small number of people, in their own free time. So if you aren't contributing, you really cannot complain. Getting added to the beta is super-easy - and we've made the download updates to real-time as best we could.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

I wasn't complaining. I just asked if you were "Still alive" (any similarity to your signature is purerly intentional) :P I just tried to give my impression on the mod, on SOSE official forum, saying what would improve the game, according to me, of course.

"I will try to subscribe for the beta testing and, if you accept me, help the developers with bug reports and my opinions that touchy people think are accusation. :P"