Minidump 2 hours ingame, the fix posted makes the game crash

soul0reaper

So I was trying out this mod when about 2-3 hours in, the game crashed with a minidump. I'm guessing it had something to do with an overload as I had a maxed out large imperial fleet assault an enemy choke planet. there were about 148 squadrons of interceptors/strikecrafts on my side, not sure about the AI but it was 4 fleets in one.

About a minute into the battle the minidump occurred. After a save reload I though it was due to the excess particles involved in the battle so I just stayed on my side and built defense. 30 min later another minidump. I looked on their choke planet and saw a huge force there so I may be that there were too many objects in one single planet.

• SWR Staff - Executive

It is possible that you've hit the 2GB limit of resources. I believe that could cause Sins to crash

Outside the Sins developers, we have no way to debug minidumps. No idea if there will be a solution.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Well I can get a pretty large 4v4 to not crash even when during its peak I encountered some lag.

Meanwhile on a 1v1 with heavy chokes it does crash, without any lag at all. unless it takes more memory to have a huge number of ships in 1 planet, I don't think the 2 gb limit is the case