Favorite faction?

Evaders99

• SWR Staff - Executive
Have a favorite faction yet? Does one seem to play better than the others? Or do you just like playing as Grand Admiral? :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
LV 10 Viscount cant defeat LV 1 Executor in 1 on 1 combat. But can 10 Viscount Defeat 10 LV 10 Executor, 20 LV 10 Tector, 500 Imperator SD, 750 Imperial 2 SD, 300 support vessel ?? (sorry evilejedi, i mess around with ur mod, i change the number of max capital ship to 160, change the population cap to 25000 and make every vessel to 1 population cap :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: )

The viscount in game is not balanced yet. In star wars the viscount star defender is a much better ship than the old executor. It has better armor, better shielding, more star-fighters, it has over 9000 weaponsystems compared to the executors 5000. Muahahaha. And its attending fleet will consist of nebula star destroyers, scythe class cruisers etc. This is grossly unfair ofc as im 100 years ahead of you in technology. :P

New republic beats old empire for sure.

• 4 weeks later...
The Alliance. Sorry but the Trade Fed is dumb. They have cooler ships than the Republic. I simply can't relate to that faction at all. I'm not a Clone Wars fan so all the ships they have are unfamiliar. *shrug* I like the Empire's cruisers and frigates though. I love dreadnoughts and Modular Cruisers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
CIS. Great balance of offense and defense, though they have the worst frigate selection of all the factions by far.

Well the genosian pinniance is total rubbish

Hardcell thingo is a good scout because of its boost ability

Trafeds arent bad though I wish they had a little more range, they always end up half way between enemy ships and mine (in battles)

Patrol frigate ive never used so cant comment

landing ship is alright I suppose, everyone needs a colony ship.

As for the Cruisers, there adequate.

• 2 weeks later...