Death star

Orange_oberst

I came back to the new alpha after going back to sin for rebellion. I've been playing soge since the first beta came out a while back and I must say the rebellion edition is turning out to be..... Awesome. Kudos to all of you who worked hard on the project !

So I know it probably has been talked about a thousand times but I guess I wasn't there and I thought I'd share my ideas for adding the Death Star as a late game super- starbase / super weapon ( a bit like the executor)

With around the same cost as the executor the death star would have the ablity to travel between system ( very, very slowly) and have super powerfull anti planet / structure weapons. It would have a large health pool, mediocre armor, and medium / mediocre anti-ship capabilities. It could be built using a 4 step tech process like the titans in vanilla rebellion.

It would allow an empire fleet to conquer worlds faster late game and.... Well..um its a death star so its amazingly cool.

Let me know what you think ?

Keep up the good work !

The Death Star isn't going to be added, for a number of reasons, mainly as it would throw game balance outside of the window.
Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.