StarWars Galaxy Max

Snowba11

Yes, starting position is VERY important. I saved my game and loaded as some of the ai's to see what the problems were and for the CIS starting on Geonosis, a low level industrial, they have no resource asteroids, fairly low credit income (compared the huge one I have at coresant-lol), and basically have zero chance of being a power in the game. I still think the slow start is ok but, for the ai's sake, every starting position needs maybe two planets as a minimum (and one of these need resource asteroids) so that the ai can cope. Iv'e notice in regular sins, and indeed the ai's which are doing the best in my games, both have starting terran planets which give a good balance of the credit/resource income. The ai just isn't as good with managing early credit/resource deficits as a human.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I downloaded version 1.2 of NU, but trying to load both SOGE and NU crashes the game. If I try to enable the mods using the text file, it crashes on startup.

What "current" version of NU was this made with, and what can I do to play on this awesome, awesome map?

The latest version of Entrenchment, both the public version and the latest SVN build, already has NU integrated into SoGE itself. There's no need to download both NU and SoGE; all you need is SoGE.
Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.