Nice mod! A few suggestion

Kurak3

I've been playing your beta and have a few suggestions: ;D

Scaling:

One of the things I've disliked about SoaSE is the scaleing of the ships. They're too small.

If its possible can you make the SW ones bigger?

-Golans should be bigger then the ISDs

Existing Galaxy:

Have a map where you have all the SoaSE factions in there with the SW factions invading.

Units:

Nova Cannon ->Galaxy Gun

Add a Imperial Probe

Tie Interceptor (Build/upgradeable)

add a basic ai to units - the auto attack just sends it to the nearest ship and fires on it. Change it to where the units attack what they are effective at. (prioritize attack)

The empire hanger is actually a space station (i think) It should have armements

Give concussion missile launchers to Golans.

Ion cannons should be a ground building

add Victory II SD

add Tector (I thinks thats how you spell it) Heavy SD withOUT fighters

add abilities to ships (Like in EAW)

SW shield gens are on planet

Enable space stations to orbit the planet.

Give fighters/bombers a idle animation where they move instead of staying still

appropriate voices (rip them from EAW)

Maps:

Give an option for a "prebuilt" empire, It takes a really slow time really start the game and makes no sense if you are going to have a SW galaxy map. -More action

Planets should give you resources as there can be metal or crystals on them as well.

These are changes that I think will give it a more star wars feel to you mod. Only suggestions so if some of them can't be implemented or too hard its ok  :)

Edited by Soul Reaper

Please bear in mind that some of what you are looking for might not be possible with the Sins Engine..i do not think that you can give a planet any ion cannons for example. Or that u can get structures to orbit a planet. Please also be aware that the Mod is currently in the beta stage, meaning that what we have is really for testing. A prebuilt empire option may not be possible but if you want you can build a map with multiple planets belonging to the players. 

Existing Galaxy:

Have a map where you have all the SoaSE factions in there with the SW factions invading <---SW factions are currently 2 strong, would take a major balancing act to get the stock races to balance off with at least 2 new races, would be alotta fun if we could do it though.

Note: I am not currently involved with the project but reading EvilleJedi's posts gives a reasonable idea on what he is creating. I might be mistaken about some things. but you do have some good ideas.

You could have it so you have the empire and rebels squabbling over the SoaSE factions.

allying with them could be made to save you money and time. Like that diplomacy function. You could conquer or become allies. (each with benefits)

Its mainly a war between SW factions in SoaSE.

As for prebuilt maps, thats what i meant. a map with an existing system or a few planets under your control. When Eviljedi makes the maps for SW he should consider implementing that.