Frigates and Cruisers

Chaelos

Right, so I couldn't help but notice that the relative strength of frigates and cruisers is fairly pathetic, for the most part. Was this intended? I'm well aware that SW capital ship balance scales toward the heavier side, ie 1 Mandator = 1,000 Munificents, but from a gameplay standpoint this doesn't translate too well, with frigates doing 1 damage per shot.

• SWR Staff - Executive
There will be significant rebalancing done. so for now, I would wait until the next patch

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

• 5 weeks later...

This is a repost but I figured this is a better place to put it, sorry for the repost:

I have no idea whether this is the right topic for this but as my browser wouldn't redirect me from the main page for issues with the mod I decided this would be the best place (or not). My only complain and I haven't seen anything about whether this is going to be fixed in the future but I think the supply requirements for the cruisers needs to be a whole lot larger then the small amount each is worth. I could guard nearly every world I had with dozens of heavy frigate/cruiser grade defenses without even maxing out my supply research. Slowed my computer down (a good trick with a quad core processor, four gig of ram, two 8800gtx video cards in SLI, and the whole thing liquid cooled and slightly overclocked) something fierce.