Sorry for being away for so long

Well im back again, i've had alot of problems with the server so i decided that perhaps i will have to do this another way, i what i have been thinking is that the game has 2 turns a week and basically you email your actions, the plus side to this that the game isnt limited by a rather old and dated server.

• SWR Staff - Executive

Ah is our server issues? Or you mean the server code in general?

Did we ever get things working? I thought it did when we moved the CGI scripts around.. but I haven't seen what else you've tried

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Well im not sure about the exacts but the issue was that you couldnt save information onto the server, bit of a arse, i had a working server however the guy who hosted it decided to delete it without telling me so im going to go in the format of a more email based game however still using warlords to fight ship battles. It should be interesting as really it isnt limited in anyway by a 2D app. I will also need to find a map and all but that shouldnt be much of a issue.