Ha

Sharpe

Hello again!

Figured I'd pop on by and see how the old SW conversion is coming, and lo and behold, someone is in the supcom beta, haha

Good to see SupCom is getting some luvin' from ya, EvilE

Btw, everyone should check out Sins of A Solar Empire as well:http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com/ it looks HOT :D

I have a quick writeup of my thoughts on my clan blog; i just dont want to spam the link to it everywhree, because the last thing i want to be is a blogwhore, so meh :P

anyway, take care all

Not myself directly, but my clan is already pretty active in the community. Most of the TA old guard will be transferring over too. There's already some TA conversions for SupCom underway (and vice versa), in fact!

I'll definitely by looking forward to Sins though. Now, is it just me, or is it just begging to be SW-ified?