3d models available?

jenika

I was searching through the forums over on theforce.net and I came across a topic where Eville was offering to put up his models from Warlords as a download to whoever wanted them. The post is about 3 years old. Were the models ever made available? Where could I get them.

Thanks

Oh and here was the original post

http://boards.theforce.net/scifi_3d_forum/b10013/22647437/p1/?9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

there are tons of models in the gallery that are sadly, not in those zips, will there be any updated versions? this is partially I suppose a continuation of my last thread, but when I saw the shipyards my jaw dropped, they are exactly what i've been looking for.

also, figured out a way to make missiles able to be dodged and even shot down in JTL, so the VSD1 will once again have the 80 torpedo tubes it's supposed to have, imagine the Macross Missile Massacres/Itano Circus's that would result from firing 80 missiles all at once XD

Edited by Gyron

• SWR Staff - Executive
they won't be added to the model packs until I feel like updating them, sorry it's a lot of work to clean up the asset base to the point that others can make any sense out of it. eventually they will be though.

• 2 weeks later...